These four apps can turn your smartphone a relaxation device.
While some people think smartphones are addictive, they can also be very useful. Your smartphone can help you ease your mind and reduce your stress level. Here are our favorite stress reducing apps, available for iPhone and Android phones. The best part? They are all free.
1.Tactical breather. The people in this country need to remember to breathe. Whether your heart is racing over technological difficulties or you just found yourself getting more tense as the days goes on, this app is wonderful. It is more masculine than feminine, which makes it something you can suggest to a man in your life. It was developed with military members and veterans in mind. It is educational, to the point and free. 8 Rules To Keep Facebook From Ruining Your Relationship
2. PTSD Coach. Many people across the United States have been traumatized whether it is from abuse as a child, car accidents or military service. This program is perfect for anyone who has gone through a traumatic experience. This app was developed by the Department of Veterans Affairs.
It takes the user through identifying some of the best coping strategies, includes inspiring music and pictures and provides a support team. Then, when the user is in the midst of a flashback or trigger, it takes them through rating the trigger, provides coping strategies to try based on how high their distress level is and then rates the trigger again. If the user's distress level is still high, it gives additional strategies until they feel calm again.
3. MoodyMe. It can be difficult to know how to get your stress and anxiety down if you do not know what is causing it. MoodyMe makes it easy for people to track moods, exercise, medication, sleep and several other variables. This app also makes it simple to get to the bottom of what is giving you anxiety. Is Your Bad Relationship Creating Bad Business?
More Love Advice From YourTango:
- Why Can't I Find A Relationship?
- 100 Percent Of Men Agree They Love THIS Type Of Sex Most
- Aww! 10 Things Men Cannot Get ENOUGH Of When It Comes To Women