Find out if he is getting serious about you by asking yourself these 5 simple questions.
When things are going well in a relationship, it's all too easy to make the assumption that things are getting serious. If you both get along well with each other, are having fun, and the attraction factor is so intense you can't keep your hands off of one another ... things must be getting serious, right? Not necessarily. Here are 5 questions you should ask yourself:
- Does he often initiate plans to get together? If you are the one who usually initiates getting together, he is on your mind more often than you are on his. A man who is serious about you will ask you out a lot. He'll be making sure he's the lucky guy spending time with you. He won't sit back, waiting for you to suggest something.
- Do the two of you get together during the week, or is it just Friday or Saturday night? If he wants to get together only on the weekends, especially only on Friday and/or Saturday night, it's a huge red flag. He may only be interested in having fun with you. He may not want the responsibility of being with someone through the ups and downs of a committed relationship. In other words, those weekend get-togethers are more like booty calls.
- Have you been introduced to the people he considers are important to him in his life? If he has introduced you to his close friends, or even better, his family, then you are climbing higher on his list of priorities and he is probably becoming serious about you. If he wasn't proud of you and the relationship the two of you share, he wouldn't be proud to introduce you to his inner circle.
- Do you generally know what he is doing throughout the week? If he offers to fill you in on his daily life and what he is planning to do in the upcoming few days or week, then he is becoming serious about your relationship. You are someone he wants to let in on his life. This is especially true if he volunteers the information before you even ask him about his plans.
- Does he ask you for your advice with issues that are important to him? If he asks your opinion about a problem he is having with a close friend; if he discusses an issue his brother is dealing with; or a challenge he is encountering at work, then he values your opinion and that means he is getting serious about you and your relationship.
If you asked yourself these questions and you realize he is not serious about you or your relationship, remember that his lack of commitment is not a reflection upon you. Not everyone is looking for a long term partner and that is okay. It is more of a reflection upon him that he is at a different stage in his life than you are in yours.
If you are looking for something more than he is giving you, it's good to know the signs that will tell you if he is serious about you or not, so you can decide whether to stay, or go, with open eyes.
If you are looking for more relationship and lifestyle tips to help you live your best life, visit me on our facebook fanpage ( http://www.facebook.com/pages/Sexual-Perfume/133510060024851 ) or blog. I'd love to see you there! You may also leave a comment or question below. I respond to every one personally.