These 5 turn on's for guys will keep your man crazy about you!
I decided to put together this list of 5 turn ons for guys to show you exactly what you should focus on to arouse your man, turn him on, and have him begging you to jump into bed.
(P.S. If you want to learn my best dirty talking tips & techniques, you’ll find them in this powerful tutorial video)
1. It's In His Eyes
I'm not going to beat around the bush and pretend we live in some perfect, morally and politically correct society. We don't. So with that in mind, guys really are turned on by what they see. So if you're going on a first date, looking for a one night stand, or just wanting to keep your current sex life interesting, make sure you understand this and make sure you understand the ways you can capitalize on it. Here are 2 quick guidelines to keep in mind:
- Dress To Impress: Time and time again, students get this really wrong! You should always dress to impress, but you shouldn't get this confused with dressing slutty or 'hooker-y.' So if you want to turn your man on, then consider wearing something that accentuates your assets. So for some, this could mean revealing more skin than usual, while for others it may just mean wearing something as simple as a pair of high heels.
- Making Up: Don't be afraid to wear make up! Make up can really help to make you look even more beautiful. Remember, first impressions count, so use make up to your advantage. But again, don't go overboard and into slutty territory!
2. Walk The Walk
How you walk and more importantly how you move can be a really big turn on for a guy. If you move slowly, sexily, and with deliberate movements, then you can really arouse your man and show off your feminine charm. But if you have awkward, jerky, fast movements, it can have the opposite effect, where you end up turning off your man.
So the next time you're hanging out with your man, try to focus on slowing down your movements. Examples include when you are taking a drink of your coffee, wine, beer, or whatever you're drinking, when you're walking towards or away from him, and when you're touching him. Think about it, what's going to turn on a guy more: rapidly touching and grabbing him, or being slower, smoother and more sensual in your touch? The answer is obvious.
The last thing I have to say on how you move is that it works best if you don't think about it too much. If all you think about is how you move every second you spend with a guy, you will end up feeling weird and insecure, and it won't help much. Instead, just try focusing on how you move for a few minutes, and note the reaction from your man.
3. Talk The Talk
One of the biggest turn ons for guys is what you say to him. Of course having fun, joking around, connecting, and just having regular conversations is important to actually get closer to a guy. But often these regular dating conversations don't work well to turn him on. That's where dirty talking comes in! To learn the most important aspects (and examples to use) when talking dirty, watch this tutorial.
For now, here are the basics of what you need to know about using dirty talk to turn a guy on:
- The less explicit you are, the more you will turn him on. Think about it... if you say something very directly like, "I want to get you in bed right now," then he knows exactly what you are talking about, and there are no unanswered questions that he'll have. But if you say something like, "I have a hot little surprise for you later... can you guess it?" then you're going to have him thinking and trying to figure out what you meant, along with knowing that it's probably something naughty and hot. Keeping him wondering is the key to turning him on with dirty talk.
- Text messages are super powerful... and easier than you think. Probably the best way to start using dirty talk to turn a guy on is to use text messages. Most women actually find them easier to send than actually saying something dirty face-to-face with their man. The added benefit is that you can start off with some really tame things until you get your confidence up, like, "I had a dream about you last night," or "I wish I could have you all to myself this week."
4. Add A Little Sugar & Spice
What I have been talking about so far involved turns ons for guys that you can do before you actually start having sex. This next tip is for when you are actually having sex! I teach a ton of different sex techniques, positions, and tips to women just like you every day, but the main problem they have in actually using them is that they get completely overloaded with ideas and information, and don't know what sex position to use and what blowjob technique to perform.
That's why I always advise that you choose only one, or a maximum of two new techniques to try out on your man at a time. In other words, add a little sugar and spice to your sex life if you want to keep your man turned on... but don't worry about adding everything and the kitchen sink.
5. Take A Trip Downtown
If you want to learn 3 awesome blowjob techniques to use on your man to turn him on when you go down on him, then you should watch this blowjob tutorial video. You'll learn everything you need to know on how to give a great blowjob in the video.
like us on facebook
If you 'like' us, we'll LOVE you!