Enjoy some alone time with these self-love tips.
I am going to show you how to masturbate the right way so that you can have orgasmic bliss on tap. You're really going to enjoy some of the techniques I teach you for having sex with yourself, but first I'm going to cover a few ground rules to ensure that you do everything right and have maximum fun.
I know that you just want the techniques. Don't worry — they're coming. I just want to teach you some important preparation you can do to make masturbation much more intense and your orgasms much stronger.
1. Make sure you're not going to get disturbed.
Obviously, if you are interrupted, then you aren't going to get to pleasure yourself. However, there is something much more subtle that can happen. If you are having sex by yourself and aren't totally sure that you won't be disturbed, then you will constantly be worrying about getting caught or disturbed. This fear and creeping worry will take you out of the moment and make it far less enjoyable.
2. Set a sexy mood.
Once you are sure that you're not going to get disturbed when learning how to masturbate, then it's time to start doing things that get you aroused and in the mood for sex before you actually start masturbating.
Everyone has their own specific wants, needs, and fantasies. You may need to just fantasize about a guy you like, but others may find reading a romance or erotica book helps the best. Others enjoy porn. So my advice here is to do whatever you need to do to get yourself in the mood. Now let's learn how to masturbate.
3. Use your hands correctly.
The easiest and cheapest way to masturbate is by using your hands. Follow this roadmap for using your hands to give yourself tons of pleasure:
- Start with a stroke. The first and easiest technique to perform is running your fingers over the outside of your vagina. So just simply drag your fingertips over your vagina and around your vagina, labia, and clitoris and make sure to focus on what areas feel the most pleasurable. After a minute of this, you may start to "itch" for something more. Don't give in just yet! Try to continue this for up to 10 minutes.
- Explore with your fingers. Once you've really worked yourself up, then it's time to start doing some exploring with your fingers. At this stage, you should already be quite wet. Start rubbing your finger in this wetness and then once your finger is wet too, start to slowly enter your vagina. Instead of just pushing your finger in and out, try pressing on your vaginal walls and massaging them and stroking them, paying close attention to what feels most pleasurable.
- Explore your clit. If you slide your hand down your stomach to your vagina, the first part of your vagina that you'll touch is your clitoris. It's incredibly sensitive, especially when you're aroused. Start by very gently running your fingers over it. Keep trying to adjust the pressure and speed that you stimulate it to find what feels most pleasurable. If you keep going at this and simply focus on doing what feels good, then you'll eventually reach orgasm.
4. Lube it up.
Once you've mastered the basics of how to masturbate and can easily reach orgasm, it's time to start adding more fun stuff into the mix. The first and easiest thing to consider is adding some massage oil or lube.
The great thing about using the right massage oil as you masturbate is that it can make every touch and caress feel far more intense. While you will see tons of massage oils and lubricants advertised everywhere you look, the best is coconut oil. You can get it in most major supermarkets, and it's very cheap too.
5. Use a dildo.
Now that you've tried out massage oil and have thoroughly explored everywhere down there with your fingers, it's time to use a dildo to masturbate. Nowadays it's easy to discreetly buy a dildo online and get it delivered in an unmarked box. You can even get them on Amazon!
Once you get a dildo, it's time to put it to work. Start by using it to rub the outside of your vagina. This will also help to get it wet so that it slides in without too much friction. Then it's just a case of sliding it inside you. From here it's a case of finding out what angle you enjoy the most and how deep you enjoy taking it.
Make sure to do a good bit of experimentation to discover what you enjoy the most:
- Slow and deep?
- Shallow and fast?
- Only one particular angle?
- A combination?
Now that you know how to have sex with yourself, you may also be interested in learning how to have great sexual experiences with your man. If you are, then you may find this powerful video tutorial on how to give your man a great blowjob to be quite helpful.