The question of how to attract women naturally is one that some men answer more easily than others. Some can get a phone number with little more than a smile; others can only get a phone number when they pretend to work for the US Census Bureau. At the root of this, it seems unfair, unfair that women all but throw themselves at some men while never noticing that others even exist. But, luckily, this unfairness is one that can be remedied.
The truth is that anyone can learn how to attract women naturally: women aren't innately against you, even if you feel as if you're more likely to win Power Ball than you are to get a woman to give you the time of day. Many woman want you to approach them as much as you want to do the approaching. They're simply waiting for you to make the first move.
Of course, you'll get rejected from time to time, every guy does...even Mr. Six Pack McMan Candy who aced How to Attract Women Naturally 101. Men who say they have never been rejected by a woman may as well grab a fire extinguisher: they are liar, liars and their pants must be at least smoldering. Rejection just happens to be a part of the dating game, but it is a part that can be minimized.
The one upside to rejection is that it usually happens quickly: in bars, in clubs, at your cousin Muriel's third wedding, most women will reject you right away. As you approach them and try to instigate conversation, they'll make an excuse to leave - they'll say they need to find their friends or visit the ladies' room. Or they'll flat out say they are not interested. It's painful, but at least it's quick.
Because women reject men early, the key is to buy time: keep the woman on the hook just long enough so you can charm her, compliment her, make her feel good about herself, or do whatever else you need to do to get her interested. And, the way you do this is through your first impression.
A first impression is something that happens almost immediately: people judge others the instant they see them. In other words, you must impress in ten seconds or less.
So, how do you do this? Aside from walking in with your distinguished resume, your college diploma, and the MVP award you won in 8th grade basketball all taped to your chest, it can be difficult to convey what you can offer in such a short amount of time. Thus, you work with what you can. You do this by knowing what women will notice about you the moment their eyes meet yours.
- How you dress: For men wondering how to attract women naturally, the manner in which you dress is highly important. Being too overdressed - wearing a suit to a bar, for instance - can make you come across as over eager and trying too hard. Dressing like a slob, on the other hand, paints you as immature and lazy.
- Your level of attractiveness: Women will also notice how attractive you are (hey, you notice it about them, it's only fair). Some women will put much more credence into looks than others will. But most need to be attracted to you on some level before they'll allow any kind of interest to take root. The number one thing you can do to improve your attractiveness is to smile: people are always more attracted to those with a grin on their face than those who look miserable.
- Your level of confidence: Another thing women notice right away is how confident you are: they are attracted to confidence. But there is a fine line: they are attracted to confidence, but put off by arrogance. So, walk proudly with your head held high, but don't stop in front of the mirror and throw yourself a kiss as you do.
- Your hygiene: Anyone who has ever set foot in a frat house probably knows that men are typically the less hygienic of the two genders. Your hygiene might not always be important to you, but it is to the women you're courting. Women will notice if you've shaved, trimmed your nails, and worn deoderant. They'll also notice if you think that Axe Body Spray is a legitimate substitution for showering.
- Whether or not you're a douche: Most women decide whether or not you're a douche by one thing and one thing only: whether or not you call your friends "Brahs."
To learn more about how to attract women naturally, click here.
More How to Get a Girlfriend advice from YourTango: