Women are fabulous, women are unique and women are beautiful. Some are confident, some are strong, some are shy and some are unsure of themselves. We all have something to offer and we all have great qualities. But when it comes to dating and getting into a relationship, there are certain attributes and qualities that are more sought after than others and some that men will absolutely try to avoid. Here are five “types” of women that have men running in the other direction.
1. The yapper: The yapper simply does not stop talking. She will talk to anyone who will listen or pretends to listen about anything and everything. She has no listening skills herself and actually exhausts men with her constant talking.
2. The gold digger: The gold digger is trying to get her hand in a man’s wallet. She doesn’t care about his fascinating company or love him for who his is. She is on the prowl for a poor sod to fund her lifestyle without her having to work for it herself.
3. The air-head: The air-head is gorgeous to look at but when she opens her mouth it becomes apparent that she should have kept it closed. She has no clue as to what’s happening in the world since her attention is focused on the latest celebrity break-ups or fashion trends. The airhead is a liability for a man who wants to take a lady to social business functions.
4. The know it all: The know it all is an intelligent woman that wants men to respect her for her accomplishments and climbing the corporate ladder. She is tough as nails in and out of the office and doesn’t take any crap from anyone especially men. She has lost that soft and sexy touch of femininity that men just love therefore she repels men. The Top 10 Traits Most Likely To Repel A Man
5. The serial dater: The serial dater has dates lined up three to five nights per week. She is signed up with all of the dating services in town and all of the ones online as well. She makes sure that the men she goes out with know that she is “in demand” and has a lot of guys chasing her. Men find this a turn off and don’t want to compete with the whole city to spend some time with her.