Gina Binder (MA)
Welcome! I'm Gina Binder and I'm so happy to introduce myself to you. As a Resident in Counseling, I'm absolutely driven by my mission to help people discover that change is possible. I work with individuals and couples who feel stuck in their struggles, and I help them find a pathway to healthy change. Let me tell you a little about what I do:
In Individual Counseling, I help men and women:
- Break the chains of depression: hopelessness, sadness, lack of energy, low motivation, isolation
- Tame anxiety: excessive worry or fear, feeling overwhelmed, obsessions or compulsions, panic attacks
- Find healthier ways to individually handle relationship stress
In Couples Counseling or Marriage Counseling, I help couples:
- Learn healthy ways to reduce stress and resolve disagreements
- Lose the fear of differences and discover closeness
- Feel appreciated, cared for, and heard in the relationship
- Improve physical affection and sexual intimacy
- Recover from an affair, build trust, and protect the relationship from future betrayal
Are you a Christian? In Christian Counseling, I help men, women, and couples who seek a therapist who shares their faith and speaks their spiritual language.
Your struggle is real ... yet it doesn't define you. I have no magic solutions, but I'll help you discover that change is possible. Are you ready to find the change you need?
Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org to ask questions or to schedule a free 15-minute phone consultation.
I'm a Resident in Counseling who practices under the clinical supervision of Katherine Rosemond, LPC (VA License # 0701003486).
The Reason I Became A Helping Professional
My journey to becoming a therapist began quite early, when I was born into a home plagued by infidelity and persistent verbal fights which sometimes included flying projectiles. It was difficult to live with the palpable animosity between the two adults I loved most. My brother and I did nothing to cause our parents' divorce, but we sure lived through the consequences of what they did and didn't do to address their relationship problems. Perhaps it's not surprising that I'm now a therapist with a passion for couples counseling.
I've been married for over 25 years, and have two children. I've worked in coporate America, been a stay-at-home mom, and now am a Resident in Counseling. Along the way, I have experienced many of the struggles and stresses my clients face. At key times in my life, counseling helped me create a new relationship with myself, my husband, my children, and the world around me. That's why it is my joy to do what I do: help men, women, and couples find the change they need.
Between $51-80 per session