Wherever you are in life, change is possible.
About Gina Binder
I'm on a mission: to help you find the change you need to live the life you desire.
I work with individuals and couples who feel stuck in life, and I help them discover a pathway to healthy change. Here's how I do it:
In Individual Counseling, I help men and women:
- Break the chains of depression like hopelessness, sadness, lack of energy, low motivation, isolation
- Tame anxiety like excessive worry or fear, feeling overwhelmed, obsessions or compulsions, panic attacks
- Find practical ways to handle relationship stress when partners can't or won't attend couples counseling
In Couples Counseling or Marriage Counseling, I help couples:
- Learn healthy ways to reduce stress and resolve disagreements
- Lose the fear of differences and discover closeness
- Feel appreciated, cared for, and heard in the relationship
- Improve physical affection and sexual intimacy
- Recover from an affair, build trust, and protect the relationship from future betrayal
Are you a Christian? In Christian Counseling, I help men, women, and couples who seek a therapist who shares their faith and speaks their spiritual language.
Your struggle is real ... yet it doesn't define you. I have no magic solutions, but I'll help you discover that change is possible. Are you ready to find the change you need?
Got a relationship problem? Grab my FREE report, How to Make Your Relationship Work When Something's Wrong.
I'm a Resident in Counseling who practices under the clinical supervision of Katherine Rosemond, LPC (VA License # 0701003486).