1. He wants you to meet his friends, his family members and especially, his parents. He seems proud to introduce you and show you off.
2. He puts up pictures of you on his Facebook. He may even change his relationship status as “In Relationship.”
More from YourTango: 5 Ways that Women BLOW the critical first 5 Dates
3. He Puts effort in learning about your Interests, Surprising you, and Impressing you. When you’re man seems to ‘take notes’ and remember lots of little things that you like and does little things to surprise you and impress you, it means you’re someone very special to him.
4. He’s “Out in the Open” with you - You know his friends, his family, his office colleagues and just about everyone he associates with. He shows affection and PDA with you in front of his buddies and in public, and talks about you often. This shows he’s confident that you’re the one he wants to be with and you’re not some dirty secret or fling he’s trying to hide.
5. He talks about the future with you, and plans future events and trips with you. When ha man discusses future plans with you and includes you in them, that clearly means he is assuming you will be a part of his future and he sees you for the long-term.
More from YourTango: 10 Tips for Winning your new Partner's Family over this Holiday
6. He’s Available to you and there for you. No matter how many times you call or text him in a day, he still loves talking to you. He’ll either answer the phone or call you back as quickly as possible, and he wants to see you and make plans with you as much as possible. That means he is ready to invest time and sees you as his #1 priority. He feels that you’re worth it.
7. He looks at you with that ‘Starry-Eyed Look’ often. When a man is smitten with a woman, there is a shiny sparkle behind his gaze when he looks at you that will be unmistakably love!