Online dating sites are FINALLY catching up to our desires.
There are so many opportunities to find romance in this new world of online dating sites. In the search for your perfect match, you're not only able to key in the height, weight, age, race, religious preference and locale of a potential partner, but now you can also key in any specific kink that you may desire. New online fetish dating sites are popping up on a daily basis.
In my practice as a sex therapist and relationship coach, I often get questions with regard to fetishes. Some people are interested in finding a cure for their fetish, some are seeking to indulge in their fetish and others are interested in finding someone to share in their fetish. A fetish is classfied as a fixation on an object or specific situation that leads to sexual arousal. This also can encompass the obsession one feels towards physical body parts in a sexual sense.
Human sexuality is very complicated; coupled with society's views on sexuality, it can make a person feel shame or the need to hide their sexual preference, fetish and kinky ideas of what turns them on. Many times people will marry or stay in long term relationships but not be satisfied with their sex life or partner.
They may hide their passion for high heels and stockings, their obsession with feet and toes, large breasts or even the desire to be cuckold. Many of these people will be unfulfilled sexually and seek it out elsewhere. It's a shame because sharing and enjoying a fetish with a partner can have a very positive effect on the romance and sex play in a relationship.
Online dating gives a person the ability to shop for a partner tailor made to meet their specific needs, wants, desires and fetishes. In this day and age of internet online dating, it doesn't matter if you are sporting spiked heels and fishnets, in your diaper and collar or even wrapped in rubber needing proper punishment. There's a site for you. Just look it up, log in and you can be enjoying long walks on the beach with your new partner, hand in hand or hand holding leash.
Bondage, handcuffs, sadism/masochism, anal, humiliation – you name it, this site has it. BDSM offers a “safe” community, as it can be embarrassing or hard to talk about this fetish with just anyone. It provides a great outlet, and allows a place to meet and chat with people who share your interest in S&M. Not to mention a stellar place to buy toys and things attributed to the fetish.
If you’re a younger man seeking an older woman, or an older woman seeking a younger man, this site is for you. Allows you to meet and mingle and fulfill your MILF fetish. This website is still up and coming so the clientele is limited, but worth looking into nonetheless.
This site can be used for international and national services. Men or women who have a fetish for males who dress as females. 74% of the website’s users are males, while the other 26% of users are females. People flock to the website in search of love, marriage, sex, and friendship. If you love yourself a ladyboy, then this website is for you.
DailyDiapers’ target audience is adults who enjoy wearing diapers, plastic pants, rubber diaper covers, or other baby type clothes. The fetish itself is primarily known as Adult Baby/Diaper Lovers (or AB/DL for short). This fetish is known to be a fairly difficult one to admit among the AB/DL community, so many take comfort in the 30,000+ other forum members.
This site is for any male who loves a good foot fetish – and any female who wants to get her feet worshipped. Basically, this site opens men up to a variety of women who love to wear heels and show off their feet in order to please men. It’s still an up and coming site, but it hasn’t been given any negative reviews yet!
The whole purpose of this online dating site basically says it right in the name. This site is a community for those who prefer women that can still satisfy their needs with a penis – just a fake one. Whether you’re a single man or woman seeking another single, or a couple seeking another couple, this could be the place for you!
This site takes BDSM to the next level. It focuses in on the spanking part of S&M. The thing about finding people who are serious about making spanking a real part of their sex lives, is that it’s actually really hard. A lot of people end up being fakes or not as into it as they made it seem. But this site provides a safe and accepting community of people who are committed to that lifestyle.
Cuckold dating is one of the most popular things to do among swinging couples. This provides a way for men and women in a committed relationship to pleasure themselves by watching their significant other having sex with another person. If you’re a swinger, or a single man or woman looking to get involved with swingers, this might just be the place for you!