It may not be spontaneous, but it's still fun! Try these four techniques to keep it spicy.
In this modern, busy world of conflicting schedules, extra work hours and other responsibilities, it seems that sex often has to take a backseat to the ebb and flow of daily life. And just like all the other important things in your life, sometimes you have to put it on your schedule to make sure it gets done.
While it may not seem very romantic to schedule lovemaking, it's even less romantic to leave it to chance or miss out on it altogether. Luckily, there are ways to incorporate sex into your schedule without stripping it of all the romance.
1. Set aside a date night. Most couples can find at least one night a week when they can both make some free time. If you have kids, send them to Grandma's and get your guy to commit to saving that night for you every week.
Plan some fun and unique activities and top the night off with some bedroom gymnastics. He's likely to agree.
There is bound to be a conflict from time to time, so let him have his outing with the guys, as long as you get a rain check for something even better, like a romantic weekend getaway to a quaint little B&B.
2. Be spontaneous. Guys can be a little ornery when they're exhausted, so you might not always have much luck with the direct approach when the opportunity seems to present itself. Continue reading ...
More sex advice from YourTango:
- 17 Sex Positions Men Love MOST
- Sex Video: Can A Couple Be Happy Without Sex?
- I Went Undercover To See If A Girl Could Get Happy Ending Massage