Keeping the spark alive in long-term relationships can be challenging. Here's how for less than $50.
Statistically, most couples strong in the romance department: frequent sex, spontaneity, passion. Then a few months passes, and comfort sets in. Then... a series of events create a deeper level of what can only be described as complacency:
- They get married.
- They have a baby.
- She goes back to work (or is inundated with the boredom of homelife), he gets back to the grind.
- They get tired and into the humdrum of toddlerhood.
- He stops shaving... and so does she. Both wear sweats on the weekend.
- Out come the fuzzy bunny slippers
The truth is, far too many couples experience long-term relationships this way. You want to feel and look good/hot/sexy in and out of the bedroom, to please your significant other and feel like their very own supermodel, but the truth is you're happy wearing old boxers and a t-shirt. Plus, in this recession, what's the point of spending money on some see-through, lacy get-up when naked is FREE!?
The Why: Lingerie is one of the most inexpensive—and often overlooked—ways of rekindling romance in the bedroom... for both men and women.
First, please allow me a disclaimer: I cannot speak for all men or women. There are a wide variety of opinions and wants... and I can only offer a combination of my opinions and experiences, as well as my impressions of the opinions of other men I've spoken with... but that's all.
More Juicy Content From YourTango:
- Celebrity Sex: 15 Stars Who've Played Porn Stars
- Sexiest Lingerie Pics: 10 Nearly Nude Celebrities
- Celebrity Sex: 15 Epic Nip Slips!