Looking for something new in the bedroom? The powerful seduction of apples will surprise you.
Turns out the old advice "an apple a day keeps the doctor away" may not be the only good thing about that apple a day habit.
According to a report on ZNews, 731 Italian women were tested after eating apple-rich diets, and the women who ate the most apples reported having more fulfilling sex lives. There is actually a test you can take to see how your sex life measures up—in frequency and overall satisfaction. It is called the Female Sexual Function Index.
The researchers from Santa Chiara Regional Hospital in Trento, Italy explained that apples contain phloridzin and is chemically similar to the female sex hormone estradiol. Estrodiol is a major player in sexual arousal in women. Who knew?
You will be happy to know that apples also have antioxidents and polyphenols. These babies can stimulate blood flow down below and we ladies can always use more blood flow down there when seeking pleasure. You can even make your apple eating experience a sensual one if you are an overachiever.
Sensuality is not the same as sexuality.
Both are delicious, and when they are blended together you may have the best sex ever. Sensuality, your experience with your senses, is a part of sexuality and a part you can practice when your lover is not around.
Feeding each other is very intimate. Finger food with fingertips brushing against trembling lips is very sexy. Plus, there are lots of fun things you can do with food in the bedroom. Fine tuning all of your senses just might ramp you up for super sensual sex next time you are with your partner. Be sure to check out this video: The Erotic Secret He Wishes You Knew.
Here is how to eat an apple, sensually (and can also be done with any fruit):
- Wash the apple as if it were a precious piece of art. Lather your hands with a bit of seasalt and warm water, and gently scrub the apple skin. Concentrate on the feeling of the skin of the apple under your fingertips. Rinse it under a slow stream of water, stroke the skin of the apple as if it mattered.
- Cut the apple in half. Put the pieces on the table in front of you and notice how many exact images you see. Glance back and forth and compare the patterns you see in the seeds, skin and flesh of the apple. Take a deep breath.
- Pick up half of the apple and smell it. Close your eyes and breathe in the aroma. Notice if your mouth responds to the smell. Perhaps your nose tingles. Take three or four full sniffs of the apple and notice what thoughts come to mind.
- Cut the apple into quarters and then into eighths. Arrange the apple slices into a flower with the eight slices in a circle on a plate. Go to a beautiful or significant corner in your home, neighborhood or yard. Sit quietly with your eyes closed for a moment.
- Eat your apple. Take your time and taste it. Feel the texture on your tongue. Sense how the apple makes your mouth water. Be open and aware of all you sense as you chew and swallow each piece. Close your eyes while you have a slice. Notice what you are aware of.
What does sensual eating have to do with great sex? Oh you'll see, I promise. So what's your pleasure? Red Delicious, Pink Lady, or Granny Smith? Eat up, ladies, and get that blood pumping in all the right places.