Surveys show that over 70% of women need more than just sexual intercourse to orgasm. As most men just go for penetration, this leads to a hell of a lot of women who are not sexually satisfied. A huge number of woman fake orgasms to keep their men happy. Unfortunately, this leads to dull sex and eventually separation. If you do not give your woman lots of orgasms, sooner or later she'll find a man who will! You need to know how to give deeper orgasms than just clitoral type orgasms to really win her heart and take her deep. Men who do find that they get lots of sex and lots of positive feedback. Really exploring your woman's orgasmic potential is one of the best ways to become much closer, and it leads to sublime sex, again and again.
The following tips all depend on some great foreplay first to get her really wet and wanting penetration. I like to spend a lot of time on breast kissing and massage as well as long strokes up her body and inner legs. Really take your time in foreplay and enjoy every touch and kiss.
The 9 Types Of Orgasms...And How To Give Them To Her!
Male orgasms are EASY to understand. You simply get aroused, thrust, finish and go to sleep. Most men can only have one type of orgasm, after which they usually lose their erection for some time before they can get hard and have another.
Women, however, can have MANY different types of orgasms. These orgasms range from those that are barely noticeable to her man, to SCREAMING, TOE-CURLING, even bed-soaking squirting orgasms.
And....THERE ARE ALL SORTS OF ORGASMS IN BETWEEN THOSE EXTREMES!
And...unlike men, the TYPE of orgasm a woman has is often 100% CONTROLLABLE by her sexual partner—you!
One of the first steps to giving your girl the strongest orgasms of her life is RECOGNIZING that YOU have control over her orgasms. My point is that you should never blame your girl for not coming. Always be honest with yourself and ask yourself if you are really sexually satisfying her.
Let's talk about some of the types of orgasms women are capable of having.
These orgasms take place during foreplay (or "pre-penetration" as I like to call it). Foreplay orgasms are important, because they allow your lover to "warm up" and have multiple orgasms later when you penetrate her. Every GREAT lover should have the following foreplay orgasms in his play-book:
- Clitoral Orgasm: This orgasm concentrates on the clitoris. Not as intense as the deep spot and other vaginal orgasms but still a great warm up and relatively easy to give.
- "Deep Spot" Orgasm: The "deep spot" orgasm is often the first time many woman have a true "internal" orgasm, as it's usually easier for a woman to have one of these than it is for her to have one during sex.
- "G-Spot" Orgasm: Similar to the deep spot orgasm, but not quite as intense. Still, a great orgasm to have in your bag of tricks to get her "primed" for multiples during sex!
- Nipple Orgasm: Not all women can have an orgasm through nipple stimulation alone, but since I personally know a few who can, I had to list this type to make the article complete!
Now, let's talk about some of the orgasms women are capable of having during PENETRATION!
- Vaginal Orgasm: A normal orgasm while you are inside of her, much like the "deep spot" orgasm. Usually more intense than any foreplay orgasm, but for some woman very difficult to achieve. Far easier to achieve AFTER a foreplay orgasm.
- Anal orgasm: This occurs when you have a clitoral or vaginal orgasm during "rear entry." It feels very different to a woman than a clitoral or vaginal orgasm alone does.
- Multiple Orgasms: Multiple orgasms are when your lover has an orgasm and, right after, you give her another (or many) orgasms. This is different from the continuous orgasm, described next.
- Continuous Orgasm: This is when your girl has an orgasm but, instead of letting her sexual excitement come down—as many women think they have to because they are sensitive—you INSTEAD keep going, often even harder. This causes her to start orgasming UNCONTROLLABLY and over and over. With a continuous orgasm she will often be EXHAUSTED after and will always say she has no idea how many orgasms she had. 99% of women need to be verbally talked through a continuous orgasm as it is rare that previous lovers have EVER given them. She also has no way to do this herself through masturbation. If you give your woman a continuous orgasm she just might become sexually addicted to you, so only do this with women you REALLY like!
- Squirting Orgasm: Ah, the mysterious one! Well first of all I will tell you, squirting orgasms are VERY REAL and every woman has the "equipment" to have one! Actually getting your girl to experience one of these intense orgasms is a another article altogether...but let's just say that they're a lot of fun.
Ready to get started? Keep reading...
More Orgasm advice on YourTango: