Thar she blows!
For women, squirting during sex is often something embarrassing, something turns faces red and gives women the world over one more reason to hate their own vaginas.
That's just ridiculous. Your vagina is a wonderland! It keeps itself clean, it fights off intruders, it's beautiful and gives you orgasms galore! The fluid that your body releases when you squirt during sex? That's proof of your body's own pleasure and there's nothing remotely embarrassing about that.
Not every woman will squirt in her lifetime, and if you're one of those women (like me) you're eager to learn what it's like to squirt, the good the bad and the ugly!
With that in mind, I polled a group of anonymous squirting women to get to the bottom of this once and for all!
- The first time I ever squirted was during oral sex. My boyfriend at the time was good with his mouth and also relentless! He wasn't about to stop after giving me one orgasm, and after the third, when I felt ready to burst, I squirted right in his mouth. He loved it!
- Squirting is just the norm for me. I've never had sex, had an orgasm, and not squirted. Even during masturbation, it can get wet and wild.
- I only squirt when I'm masturbating and even then only when I use a specific toy and think of really specific things. It feels good, different than the release of your average orgasm.
- One time my boyfriend and I were out at a restaurant and he started talking dirty to me right there in the booth! Using just words he managed to talk me off, my dress was soaking wet, I had to wear his coat out when we left.
- The first time I squirted was during college during a hookup with a random guy. I was on ecstasy at the time and I think that more than anything he did led to my squirting so intensely. It's happened since then, but it's never been so intense and I can never predict it.
- Weirdly, I feel like I squirt only when I'm super tired. My husband actually likes to have sex more when I'm sleepy because he likes the show.
- I'm a squirter and it's embarrassing. I know it shouldn't be, but I always feel like I have to warn people before we have sex for the first time which is awkward as hell.
- When I first started squirting I didn't know what squirting was. It happened a few times and I thought I had some sort of bladder infection. Finally, a man I was having sex with explained it to me. I was so embarrassed that I didn't know the basics about my own body.
- I was a woman on a mission when it came to squirting! I wanted to make it happen, but it couldn't during sex with my man. Luckily, I eventually found the right vibrator to make the magic happen and boy, oh boy, did it happen.
So there you have it! All the news about squirting that's fit to print.
No one woman has the same experience with squirting, but that's part of what makes it so awesome. Embrace all the weird, wonderful, messy things your vagina can do!