When words fail, say it with MUSIC!
One of the big reasons why relationships don't work out is because of lack of communication.
Sometimes it can be hard to put into words how you feel. Guys aren't the only ones who aren't comfortable with talking about how they feel. Not all girls are the emotional type that are open about their feelings. (SHOCKER I know.)
That's where music comes in. Hans Christian Anderson said it best, "Where words fail, music speaks." So why not let someone else say it for you?
It can be hard to find the perfect song to tell him how you feel though. Too often today you hear a song on the radio about love and think it could be your song, but then it turns into a song about revenge or being broken hearted. Total Bummer.
This is most definitely NOT the message you want to send while everything is fine and dandy in your relationship.
Here's a list of 20 songs to show your S.O. just how you feel about him.
1. Crazy Little Thing Called Love by Queen
2. Make You Feel My Love by Adele
4. Pillowtalk by Zayn
5. All of Me by John Legend
6. Unconditionally by Katy Perry
8. I Want To Know What Love Is by Foreigner
9. Crazy in Love by Beyoncé
10. We Found Love by Rihanna ft. Calvin Harris
11. Love Song by Adele
12. Kiss Me by Sixpence None The Richer
13. Adore You by Miley Cyrus
14. Mirrors by Justin Timberlake
15. I’m Yours by Alessia Cara
17. Love Me Like You Do by Ellie Goulding
18. You’ve Got the Love by Florence and The Machine
19. Stay With Me by Sam Smith