LICK IT UP.
You may be enjoying Nutella in your latte right now, but have you considered bringing it into other areas of your life? You could be having all sorts of fun with this sweet chocolate spread, especially when it comes to sex.
1. Make it part of foreplay: We all know the sweet agony of wanting dessert, but trying to resist. Work that into your role play games with the dominant party "rewarding" the submissive with a taste of Nutella for being good (or bad!).
2. Use it as a seductive treat: Obviously, it doesn't have to be about rewards. Feeding, especially involving sucking it off each others' fingers, can be a great part of foreplay.
3. Make out with it: Making out is some of the most fun parts of foreplay. Imagine it with a mouth full of Nutella.
4. Spread it on his penis: Want to talk about male privilege? "Spreading it on the male member makes cleaning it up simply sweet. I don't care how good you are at cunnilingus; you're sure to miss a spot and leave those sugar molecules in a crevice to crystallize. Yeast isn't nearly as yummy," says Billy Procida of the Manwhore Podcast.
5. Replace your massage oil: We've all done massages with body oils, but how about sweetening it up with a Nutella massage that one of you can lick off each other? You may want to keep this away from your new white sheets though.
6. Toss her salad: 2015 was the year of the butt. "That included the infamous Girls rim job scene. Want to lick your lover's booty hole but are worried about the taste? Apply that brown spread, spread her brown, and toss that salad!" says Procida.
7. Make yourself a post-sex sandwich: "My #1 suggestion is to have sex, then go to the kitchen, grab the Nutella, and make a sandwich. If you did it right, you're probably hungry," says Procida.
8. Play hide-and-seek: Ever try going out it blindfolded? It's crazy fun. Add another element to it by dabbing Nutella somewhere on you and then making your blindfolded partner find it and lick it off.
9. Tease, tease, tease: "While I advise against the use of Nutella or any sugar food on your genitals, Nutella would be great kick off of each other's body parts and a sweet incentive for kissing, licking, and biting," Dr. Amie Harwick says.
10. Keep exploring: "Adding any fun play into sexuality can help you explore your partner's sexual interests as well as your own. And if you aren't into using Nutella in combination with intimacy, at least you tasted something sweet while finding that out," says Harwick.