Welcome to the club — you're no longer alone!
While we're all a fan of a little partying here and there, Amy Schumer shows us you can sometimes go overboard in her latest comedy, Trainwreck. In all her hilarity (and sarcasm), she is unknowingly trying to fill a void in her life throughout the movie — something that's real life for some of us (hell, most of us). It may seem like an innocent one-nighter or boozefest (hey, sometimes it is) but other times chances are you're just a H.A.M. (hot ass mess). The reasons vary for everyone, from daddy issues to just plain old issues, but nonetheless, it's time to get your sh*t together. (This comes from a non-judgmental place, as I'm a fellow wreck myself and I find this movie, at least, 75 percent relatable.)
In case you're still be in denial and totally unaware of the trainwreck that you are, here are 10 signs you're a complete mess.
1. Booze or bud fixes all your problems ...
2. ... Which is why if you're not partying, you're not trying.
3. Your kid niece or nephew knows (and verbalizes) that you can't keep a man. Whoops!
4. Your dad taught you monogamy isn't normal and that's your Bible. #Preach
5. More often than not, you're wearing last night's clothes.
6. The concept of actual dating is totally foreign to you ...
7. ... but one night stands — now those you've got down!
8. You run good men off before they can completely screw you over. After all, there's not enough booze to fill the void of heartache ... or is there?
9. You have absolutely ZERO f*cks to give ... like ever.
10. You rag on those who choose the life you secretly want (i.e. kids, LTRs, etc.).