Nothing quite captures what being a parent is really like better than these brutally honest and hilarious comics by greeting card artist Brian Gordon. He created the comic strip series Fowl Language Comics to depict the daily struggles that every parent goes through. (PS: The fact that he uses ducks in his illustrations makes this even better because ... ducks.) You can check out the rest of his hilarious comics here.
1. Ah, kids. Can't live with them, can't live without them.
2. Those words shouldn't even exist.
3. After your first kid turns out alright, you pretty much give up.
4. Work can sometimes be a blessing in disguise.
5. Say goodbye to those quiet days you once loved and cherished.
6. Never have truer words been said.
7. Fashion queen in the making.
Photos: Brian Gordon