Are you an experienced online editor or marketer? Are you a skilled editor and writer who loves brainstorming integration ideas for sponsors? Are you looking to join a fast-growing women's website and become part of a talented, dedicated team? Then, by all means, please keep reading!
YourTango is looking for a talented, experienced branded content manager to serve as the liaison between sales and editorial, working closely with both teams to build compelling, sponsor-friendly content campaigns.
- creating & executing branded content campaigns for a wide range of
- building proposals, creating sales materials & managing RFPs
- working closely with editorial, marketing & sales departments
- writing & editing articles/sales copy
- executing monthly reader surveys
- staying on top of industry trends and user data
- 5-7 years experience in online editorial/marketing
- Strong writing, editing & communication skills
- Fluency using Powerpoint, Photoshop & CMS
- Strong understanding of content strategy & SEO
- Upbeat, entrepreneurial attitude
- Ability to manage people and effectively juggle various projects at one
Interested candidates should email Genevieve Lill at Genevieve@YourTango.com. Please include resume, cover letter and compensation requirements. No telecommuting—only local candidates will be considered.
YourTango is the #1 media company focused on love and relationships. Our mission is to help people love their best and be at the center of this never-ending conversation. YourTango presents compelling, thoughtful editorial that inspires, nurtures, informs, and entertains audiences across the globe.
We target educated, professional women 21-54 and attract nearly 13mm uvpm. In addition we have content partnerships with sites such as HufPo, MSN, CafeMom, BuzzFeed, Fox News, and dozens of others.
YourTango has created an interactive platform where our community of users, brands, and the world’s leading relationship experts connect and engage where it matters most: the heart, making YourTango a powerful partner to marketers. As we all know, emotions drive purchases!
In addition, YourTango:
- offers an excellent track record for executing branded content campaigns (for brands ranging from Ford, Colgate and Harlequin to TiVo, Durex and Sony Pictures)
- has created a B2B marketing platform for relationship experts such that dating coaches, marriage therapists, etc., showcase themselves. We have assembled 1,000+ of the "who's who" in this space including luminaries like John Gray, who wrote Men Are From Mars, Women are From Venus
- features an extremely talented in-house video team that has produced 1,000+ HD videos such as this hilarious Webby Honoree: "Facebook Manners and You"
More juicy stories from YourTango: