Nobody knew sex appeal like the ladies of the Golden Age of Hollywood. From Audrey Hepburn to Mae West, these women knew everything there is to know about sex, love and men, and delivered their wisdom in perfectly quotable one liners. Check out these fabulous love quotes.
1. "Sex is a part of nature. I go along with nature." – Marilyn Monroe
2. "Sex is a part of love. You shouldn't go around doing it unless you are in love." – Bettie Page
3. "If you want to sacrifice the admiration of many men for the criticism of one, go ahead, get married." – Katherine Hepbrun
4. "There is more to sex appeal than just measurements. I don't need a bedroom to prove my womanliness. I can convey just as much sex appeal, picking apples off a tree or standing in the rain." – Audrey Hepburn.
5. "I generally avoid temptation unless I can't resist it." – Mae West
6. "In America sex is an obsession, in other parts of the world it is a fact." ― Marlene Dietrich
7. "I often think that a slightly exposed shoulder emerging from a long satin nightgown packs more sex than two naked bodies in bed."– Bette Davis
8. "Sex isn't all that important, but it is when you love someone very much." – Ava Gardner
9. "When I attained a certain advanced intimacy with a man, and I don't just mean sex, I married him." – Hedy Lamarr
10. "All I wanted was just what everybody else wants, you know, to be loved. " – Rita Hayworth
11. "I wasn't a sex symbol, I was a sex zombie." – Veronica Lake
12. "You're better off betting on a horse than betting on a man. A horse may not be able to hold you tight, but he doesn't want to wander from the stable at night." – Betty Grable
13. "I can live without money, but I cannot live without love." – Judy Garland.
14. "I am a very committed wife. And I should be committed too - for being married so many times." – Elizabeth Taylor
15. "Sex appeal is fifty percent what you've got and fifty percent what people think you've got." – Sophia Loren
More juicy content from YourTango: