Is your alter ego sultry or shy?
We asked women to share their hottest sex fantasies. Here are the secret bedroom personas a few of them are DYING to act out with their man:
- "So, just like every other 20-something with a pulse, I'm obsessed with the show Girls. My boyfriend is really sweet and would never demand that I do anything that I didn't want to do, especially in the bedroom. But I've been having this fantasy about re-enacting the scene from last season's finale, where Adam demands that Natalia get on the floor, crawl to his bedroom, and let him finish on her. I'd even want him to call me Natalia and I'd call him Adam." —Helena H., 24, Charlottesville, VA
- "I know that this is probably outplayed, but I'm still not over Fifty Shades of Grey. I would love for my boyfriend to pretend to be Mr. Grey and let me be his submissive, Anastasia. Not being able to touch him and having to let him do whatever kinky BDSM thing he wanted to me would drive me wild!" —Elizabeth C., 26, Hempstead, NY
- "I have the worst luck when it comes to cars; I've had a cop come to my rescue when my car has broken down one time too many. It got me thinking about how hot it would be if I pretended to be stranded and have my boyfriend pull up dressed in a cop uniform. He'd ask me the cliché line, 'What seems to be the trouble?' I'd give him a smirk, tell him that I'm having some trouble under my hood, then proceed to have sex with him on top of it!" —Patricia M., 24, Brooklyn, NY
- "My boyfriend and I just finished converting our spare bedroom into an office and I've been working late hours in there. I keep having this fantasy where he pretends that I'm his secretary and that he's a big important business executive. He comes into my office, demanding to know why I'm working so late and why my work isn't finished yet. When I try to explain myself, he won't allow it. Instead, he pulls me up onto the desk and has his way with me." —Nicole H., 25, Los Angeles, CA
- "My boyfriend and I have started working out together, even though I hate going to the gym. Every time we work out, I fantasize about him as my trainer and me as his trainee. When he asks me to get on the ground and give him 20, I'd drop to my knees and give him something else." —Allison Z., 25, New York, NY
- "I'm dating a guy who works on cars as a hobby. I would love for him to pretend to be my mechanic, fixing up my broken car. He'd pop out from under the hood of my car ... shirtless, with grease-stained muscles. It would be sweltering hot and the shop would be empty other than the two of us. He would take me to the back seat and get to work under the hood of something else. Let's just say by the time we're done, the car repairs are on him." —Brianna S., 25, Jersey City, NJ
- "I'm obsessed with superheroes. I've watched every superhero movie at least eight times. My fantasy would involve me as Catwoman and my guy as Batman. But, (and this is very important) the Batman costume has to be the exact one from the movie ... no cheap Party City costumes!" —Mara C., 24, Yonkers, NY
like us on facebook If you 'like' us, we'll LOVE you!