In the same way that the best part of having a belly button ring is that you can take it out, the best part of online dating is taking it offline. Because real life is where more than 75% of the world's kissing takes place.
So, how do you get a young lady (or gentleman) to take a chance on you? You just need a little icebreaker.
More from YourTango: Sexy 'NYC Taxi Drivers' Is The Calendar You Need For 2014
Here are 10 pickup lines that will help you take your online dating offline.
- What do you say to a game of Words With More Than Friends?
- I need to hop over to Facebook for a second to change my status to smitten.
- What's the difference between a crush and a MySpace account? I'm not rapidly developing a MySpace account on you.
- Follow me on Twitter so I can DM you Tweet dreams.
- They say online dating is a numbers game, can I get your number?
- How about that? Football is now only one of my online fantasies.
- (If you've been flirting heavily only) I think I'm starting to have something in common with these pop-up ads. (You get bonus points if you’re a lady.)
- We should take over Verizon because I don’t think they've ever had this kind of online connection.
- I wish your profile pic was just on Snapchat so I wouldn't try to look at it every 20 minutes.
- (To a guy) I wish it was still 1998, cuz you should have a HotMale account.
If the person you're flirting with online doesn't have a sense of humor, do you really want to date them?
For a limited time only, receive our free eBook, Break Up With Your Ex (a $5 value), yours free when you sign up for YourTango's free, daily newsletter.
More from YourTango: Are Joint Bank Accounts Ever A Good Idea?
More juicy stories from YourTango: