Use one of these and you'll be meeting up IRL in NO time.
In the same way that the best part of having a belly button ring is that you can take it out, the best part of online dating is taking it offline. Okay, so that just may be one of the weirdest analogies that I've ever made but it's still true. What better way is there to get your love interest's attention than by using strategic pick up lines?
And no, we're not talking about those old school pick up lines about women falling from heaven (ouch) or being from Tennessee (LAME).
Why spend so much time creeping that hot girl's (or guy!) page if you're not going to DO something about it? After all, real life is where more than 75% of the world's kissing takes place.
Just how do you get a young lady (or gentleman) to take a chance on you, anyway? You just need a little something to break the ice, if you know what I mean.
If you serious about testing out your online dating game offline, check out these pick up lines that kick some serious ass. Use one of these and you'll be meeting up IRL in NO time.
- What do you say to a game of Words With More Than Friends?
- I need to hop over to Facebook for a second to change my status to smitten.
- What's the difference between a crush and a MySpace account? I'm not rapidly developing a MySpace account on you.
- Follow me on Twitter so I can DM you Tweet dreams.
- They say online dating is a numbers game, can I get your number?
- How about that? Football is now only one of my online fantasies.
- (If you've been flirting heavily only) I think I'm starting to have something in common with these pop-up ads. (You get bonus points if you’re a lady.)
- We should take over Verizon because I don’t think they've ever had this kind of online connection.
- I wish your profile pic was just on Snapchat so I wouldn't try to look at it every 20 minutes.
- (To a guy) I wish it was still 1998, cuz you should have a HotMale account.
Remember to stop taking things so seriously! Let's be real. If the person you're flirting with online doesn't have a sense of humor, do you really want to date them?