It's his turn, apparently.
We are sure you have been asking yourself, when is Steak and BJ Day!? Well, guys, it's March 14th and is also "affectionately" known as "Valentine's Day for guys." Yes, it's an actual holiday, and it's upon is. It's celebrated exactly one month after Valentine's Day (a holiday for women, apparently) to give men a turn. Yes, we are rolling our eyes too.
We asked readers to weigh in on Facebook and Twitter about this very important issue. As expected, we received answers that ranged from joy to disbelief.
Check out our favorite reactions below.
1. Why shouldn't guys have a day like this? And really, as long as they reciprocate, why is this "gross?" - Karen Barsch, Facebook
2. It is NOT!! I am 39 yrs old and have NEVER heard of such a thing. Since when has this been a "holiday"?! - Leticia Moreno, Facebook
3. Had no idea. Will add to calendar. - @mistymoore2012, Twitter
4. *Rolls eyes* - Sommer DeAnna Sutphin, Facebook
5. One word: meaty. - @flygirllmg, Twitter
6. Like I need to be a man! - Damaris Rodriguez, Facebook
7. I would so cook my man a steak and service him any way he wanted any day he wanted!! that's just how i roll!! - @Rebecca43905441, Twitter
8. My yearly dose of steak. A more laid back version of Valentines. What I'm doing on Thursday. - @_Hersolution_, Twitter
9. Sounds gross to me ... I grew up in a generation where that was not considered an entitlement and perverted, too..Sorry! Steak and sweets would be okay, but not that. - Marta A. Sloane, Facebook
10. I hope I get one. - William Charles Schulte, Facebook
Now it's your turn: What's your take on Steak and BJ Day?