Also known as "Valentines Day for guys," Steak and BJ Day is right around corner on March 14. Will you be celebrating?
We asked you to weigh in on Facebook and Twitter, and received everything from joy to disbelief — even an eye roll.
More from YourTango: This Is The Secret to Making Yourself More Attractive
So what did you have to say about the holiday? Check out our favorite reactions below.
1. Why shouldn't guys have a day like this? And really, as long as they reciprocate, why is this "gross?" - Karen Barsch, Facebook
2. It is NOT!! I am 39 yrs old and have NEVER heard of such a thing. Since when has this been a "holiday"?! - Leticia Moreno, Facebook
3. Had no idea. Will add to calendar. - @mistymoore2012, Twitter
4. *Rolls eyes* - Sommer DeAnna Sutphin, Facebook
5. One word: meaty. - @flygirllmg, Twitter
6. Like I need to be a man! - Damaris Rodriguez, Facebook
7. I would so cook my man a steak and service him any way he wanted any day he wanted!! that's just how i roll!! - @Rebecca43905441, Twitter
8. My yearly dose of steak. A more laid back version of Valentines. What I'm doing on Thursday. - @_Hersolution_, Twitter
9. Sounds gross to me ... I grew up in a generation where that was not considered an entitlement and perverted, too..Sorry! Steak and sweets would be okay, but not that. - Marta A. Sloane, Facebook
More from YourTango: 4 Modern Love Poems You Need To Know
10. I hope I get one. - William Charles Schulte, Facebook
More from YourTango: