March 14th marks Steak and BJ Day — also known as "Valentine's Day for guys." Yes, it's an actual holiday, and it's upon is.
We asked readers to weigh in on Facebook and Twitter about this very important issue. As expected, we received answers that ranged from joy to disbelief — even a virtual eye roll.
Check out our favorite reactions below.
1. Why shouldn't guys have a day like this? And really, as long as they reciprocate, why is this "gross?" - Karen Barsch, Facebook
2. It is NOT!! I am 39 yrs old and have NEVER heard of such a thing. Since when has this been a "holiday"?! - Leticia Moreno, Facebook
3. Had no idea. Will add to calendar. - @mistymoore2012, Twitter
4. *Rolls eyes* - Sommer DeAnna Sutphin, Facebook
5. One word: meaty. - @flygirllmg, Twitter
6. Like I need to be a man! - Damaris Rodriguez, Facebook
7. I would so cook my man a steak and service him any way he wanted any day he wanted!! that's just how i roll!! - @Rebecca43905441, Twitter
8. My yearly dose of steak. A more laid back version of Valentines. What I'm doing on Thursday. - @_Hersolution_, Twitter
9. Sounds gross to me ... I grew up in a generation where that was not considered an entitlement and perverted, too..Sorry! Steak and sweets would be okay, but not that. - Marta A. Sloane, Facebook
10. I hope I get one. - William Charles Schulte, Facebook
Now it's your turn: What's your take on Steak and BJ Day?
More from YourTango: