The reality star sat down with the women of The View earlier this week, and, according to Us Weekly, Barbara Walters directly asked Kim whether or not she wants to get married soon. Kim's response? "Anything I'd be in now would be a permanent relationship."
Walters then asked if the relationship she's in now with Kanye West is that permanent relationship. "I hope so. I believe so," she said, and added that she believes Kanye is her "perfect match." It's Official! Kim Kardashian & Kanye West Are Dating
But should Kim be considering another marriage so soon after her failed run with Kris Humphries? We're thinking not. Here's our list of reasons for why Kim shouldn't be getting married anytime soon:
1. She's STILL married. When Ms. Walters asked Kim if she was hoping to get married again sometime soon, the first response the starlet gave was that she was, technically speaking, still married to Kris Humphries. Kim and Kris are separated and working their way through a divorce, but it hasn't been finalized yet. We're thinking it's probably best if Kim takes things one step at a time, and makes sure she's legally single before jumping back in a white dress and walking down another aisle. 7 Signs Kim Kardashian's Marriage Was Doomed To Fail Fast
2. She's too immature for marriage. Kim is constantly portrayed on her reality show as being a bit immature and melodramatic (which she's entitled to be as a privileged Kardashian). But if that's where she's at in her life, we're thinking she should wait to get married until she's grown up a little bit. Marriages can be difficult at times and require a deep level of compassion and understanding for your partner – and not to mention compromise! Kim may need a few more years before she gets these qualities down pat.
More juicy content from YourTango:
- Do NOT Get Married Unless You've Learned These 4 Critical Skills
- Why Do Men Get Married? [VIDEO]
- Way Too Many Married Couples Kiss Less Than Once A Week