Our top five reasons why we can't resist the delicious and funny "Ted" star.
When it comes to sexy, talented men, Mark Wahlberg is on top of the list. In addition to that amazing body and adorable face (and OMG, is it adorable), we're here to show you how much of the full package (no pun intended) the Ted star is.
Here is our list of the top five reasons why we absolutely drool over Mr. Wahlberg!
1. He's talented in front of & behind the camera. There aren't many actors who can play very different roles and have us believe each of them, but Mark is one of those talented few. He can play anything from a professional boxer (The Fighter) to a Boston seargant (The Departed) to a porn star (Boogie Nights). His talents continue behind the camera as well – he was one of the executive producers of the hit HBO show Entourage, and some of the scenarios were inspired by his personal life and hardships as a young party animal. As we all know, Entourage was extremely successful, and we can't wait for the upcoming movie version!
2. He loves his family. Unlike other stars, Mark hasn't been married five times and his kids don't get snapped as "most fashionable." Rather, he keeps his three children and wife Rhea far from the cameras. He once told Redbook he doesn't want his kids to grow up in Hollywood and that they're more important to him than anything else. "For me, family always comes first," he said. "I would do anything to protect them." Being a good husband and dad? Now that's sexy. Oh, and his first date with wife, Rhea? Sunday mass at St. Patrick's. It warms our hearts, really. He may have gotten his strong family values from his loving parents and eight siblings. Mark Wahlberg And Rhea Durham's Big Happy Family
3. He's the ultimate reformed bad boy. Okay, so he's not in jail or getting arrested for assault anymore (hey, everyone makes mistakes). But, he still carries that "I will take you down" attitude. He even admitted that when he was younger, he was arrested over 20 times! We don't like that he broke the law, but come on – who doesn't like a badass? Don't let his tough reputation fool you, though – Mark admits that watching movies like The Help and Tangled with his family reduces him to tears! He considers himself an "emotional wreck."
More juicy content from YourTango:
- Why Can't I Find A Relationship?
- 10 Unmistakable Ways To Know He's Head-Over-Heels For You
- 10 Things Men Say They LOVE About Us