Fox News iMag's resident OBGYN breaks down six new methods to keep your bun out of the oven.
Birth control is not what it used to be. Here are six new options you may want to consider.
- New and improved birth control pill.
- Birth control patch.
- Vaginal ring.
- Under-the-skin insert.
- Birth control shot.
- IUD's that last for five and 10 years.
Wondering if you can ever depend on your guy to take the pill? Our resident OBGYN Dr. Evelyn Minaya answers this question and more in our new video.
More from Fox News iMag:
- The Search for the Perfect Age to Have Kids
- Your "Get Over It" To-Do List
- Study: The Older A Woman, The More She Enjoys Sex