Being an overgrown child is not sexy. Here are some dating habits to break by the time you turn 30, gathered from our wise staff:
30. Dating. *Cue uncomfortable laughter.*
More from YourTango: 7 Signs You're An Overbearing Girlfriend
29. Sleeping on a futon.
28. Drinking until you're blackout drunk.
27. Wearing dresses that don't properly cover your a**.
26. Staying in hostels, especially in dorm rooms with strangers.
25. Obsessing over your high school sweetheart.
24. Obsessing over your college sweetheart.
23. Using the "f-bomb" every 5 seconds.
22. Wearing your makeup to bed.
21. Staying out all night.
20. Making out with 21-year-olds at parties.
19. Living with your parents.
18. Dating someone who lives with their parents. (Although some people make a convincing case for the opposite.)
17. Borrowing money from your parents to take someone on a date.
16. Having multiple one-night stands.
More from YourTango: 5 Signs He's Definitely Into You (From Actual Guys)
What other dating habits should you break by the time you turn 30? Stay tuned for part 2...
More Juicy Content From YourTango: