Before you hit the big 3-0, here's what to give the ole heave-ho.
Being an overgrown child is not sexy. Here are some dating habits to break by the time you turn 30, gathered from our wise staff:
30. Dating. *Cue uncomfortable laughter.*
29. Sleeping on a futon.
28. Drinking until you're blackout drunk.
27. Wearing dresses that don't properly cover your a**.
26. Staying in hostels, especially in dorm rooms with strangers.
25. Obsessing over your high school sweetheart.
24. Obsessing over your college sweetheart.
23. Using the "f-bomb" every 5 seconds.
22. Wearing your makeup to bed.
21. Staying out all night.
20. Making out with 21-year-olds at parties.
19. Living with your parents.
18. Dating someone who lives with their parents. (Although some people make a convincing case for the opposite.)
17. Borrowing money from your parents to take someone on a date.
16. Having multiple one-night stands.
14. Making out with your BFFs at bars for attention.
13. Making out with your boyfriend at bars for attention.
12. Carrying a torch for anyone you haven't seen in the last five years.
11. Declaring an entire gender "all jerks."
10. Skipping regular gyno exams.
9. Crushing on Justin Bieber.
8. Expecting a man/knight in shining armor to swoop in and save her.
7. Using Tinder to pick up guys.
6. Expecting a man to do all the wooing.
And a few, courtesy of Twitter:
5. @GiaKaleena You shouldn't date anyone under 25.
4. @gfernandez1989 Going to nightclubs every weekend and getting drunk. Have some morals and responsibilities.
3. @MacTalian Saying: "I'll settle down when I get older."
2. @nicoletteee_x Dating teenage boys.
1. @GagaxJudas Clubbing at 18+ clubs.