Catch up sex. You know it. It’s a simple concept: having intense and long-winded sex after a time of abstinence. Of course there are many reasons couples have sexless interludes: time when you look back and it’s been weeks or even months for crying out loud. There are surgeries and illnesses, there’s having a baby, living with a baby, living with toddlers (o.k., kids in general), there are long running arguments, and, let’s face it, just a lack of interest. And once the no-sex ball gets rolling for any reasons, it seems that your sex-drive rolls right away with it.
- Is This Favorite Pastime Ruining Your Relationship?
- Headed Toward Splitsville? This Is The Key To An Easier Divorce!
- Single & Ready To Mingle? How To Tell Your Kids You're Moving On
Stories we love
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- What's not to love? Oxytocin, the "love hormone" released during orgasms, promotes sleep.
- My Secret To Lasting Love: 'Radical Acceptance'!
- 20 Awesome Things You Didn't Know About Disney's 'Frozen'!
- Looking For The Right One? 7 Reasons To Date A Lefty