Let's face it, sometimes you only have five minutes to go from super mom to super sexy. For those occasions when you only have a few moments to spare, follow our experts' advice for how you can feel utterly irresistible in under 300 seconds.
1. Strike a yoga pose. Yoga stimulates blood flow throughout your body, which heightens sensitivity while also helping you de-stress. This allows you to focus less on your stressors and more on feeling sexy! —Debi Silber
2. Do a quick set of resistance training. While weight training helps you feel toned and strong, lifting weights can also create a surge of testosterone in both men and women, which helps to increase sexual pleasure. —Debi Silber
3. Eat foods that increase dopamine levels. Dopamine controls the reward and pleasure center in your brain so eating foods that increase dopamine levels can boost libido. Quality protein sources are great choices; green tea contains polyphenols which can boost libido and capsaicin, which makes chilies hot can increase libido too. —Debi Silber
4. Turn off to turn on. Sure, all of that technology around you keeps you plugged into the latest news, gossip and more, but if it's distracting you from being present and in the moment, turn it off. This can be a key factor for focusing on feeling sexy! —Debi Silber
5. Manage your stress. Stress can be a real mood-killer, so get a handle on your stress by implementing a quick self-soothing technique like deep breathing, listening to music or journaling. Also, implement a healthier perspective to lessen the effects of your stress, which detracts from everything you see, feel, think and do. —Debi Silber
6. Show a smile. Research has shown that certain feel good chemicals are released in our bodies when we smile and laugh. So grin your biggest grin! Not only will it feels great and make your eyes sparkle, it will attract some great people into your life. Who can resist a happy, smiling face? —Julie Shepardson
For a limited time only, receive our free eBook, Irresistible You (a $5 value), yours free when you sign up for YourTango's free, daily newsletter.
More love advice from YourTango: