- Think about it. When we plan for lovemaking, we tend to be more romantic, more thoughtful, and more generous. If you will schedule time and make your passion as important as your email, your TV shows, and your food… you will both reap the benefits of the effort.
- Foreplay. When most people think about foreplay, their mind goes to the kisses, caresses, and touches in the bedroom. Foreplay can start long before that though. Foreplay can start with a note in the car, a rose purchased on the way home from work, a kiss on the neck while dinner is being prepared, a 2 minute kiss when you first get home, or a text in the middle of the day. Make foreplay an extended event. The more the that sexual desire builds during the day, the better the passion that night.
- Try something new. Having sex with the same partner, in the same room, at the same time, and in the same position can get boring. Add something new. Buy a toy, a movie, a game, or a sexy outfit. Consider trying something new like bondage, Kama Sutra, or erotic massage. Move to a new location. Make love in the middle of the night. Newness adds zest!
- No excuses. It is so easy to put lovemaking on the back burner, but a healthy relationship cannot allow it to stay there. Talk about the issues. Perhaps one partner is tired of the same ‘ol routine, but it may also be something beyond that like ED, hormonal imbalance, or depression. Communication is essential. And if there is a bigger issue that needs to be dealt with, go see a doctor in that arena. Your sex life IS worth it.
Here at The Sinclair Institute we understand the need for quality adult sex education and support. We are committed to helping couples overcome barriers that can affect the quality of sexual relationships.
More Juicy Content From YourTango:
- How To Get Foreplay From Your Man [VIDEO]
- Foreplay Ideas To Try Before Even Getting In Bed
- Love Making Positions That Men Love