You can tell a lot about a person before you even know him. Find out how!
What can you know about a stranger? Nothing, except what you read or hear from others, right? Wrong.
There are many methodologies that shed light on who people are, including (1) handwriting analysis, (2) face reading, (3) astrology, (4) numerology and (5) Neimology® Science.
Some of these methods can be highly useful when you start dating someone. After all, you'll want to make sure that the person who just swept you off your feet is honest and kind. And, just because someone is friendly does not make him your friend.
- Handwriting analysis. Handwriting experts analyze samples of someone's handwriting to determine things about his/her health and personality . Handwriting experts are used in our court system today to determine if a signature is genuine or forged. You can tell from a person's handwriting if that person is honest, if his/her goals are set high or low and whether he/she is outgoing or introverted. 10 Worst Names A Person Can Possibly Have
- Face reading. Another way of gaining insight into a stranger is via face reading, or physiognomy. Face reading has been used for the past 5,000 years in China, and helps us learn about people based on their unique characteristics. There is evidence of face reading in the early literature by Homer and Hippocrates, and was incorporated into their daily philosophies.
When traveling in Turkey, I noticed that the storeowners treated each customer differently. It didn't take long to figure out that they were reading the customers' faces to know how to sell to the potential buyer. This science must be quite accurate or it would not have lasted as long as it has!
Use face reading to determine if the person you are considering dating is self-centered, if they are burned out, if they are generous, and if they believe what they are saying. You can tell if they are a fast or slow thinker and if they are open to new ideas. What's In A Name? Hint: It's More Than You Think!
- Astrology. A controversial method of gaining insight into a stranger is astrology. Astrology is a method of analyzing the energy that is given off via each planet and how those vibrations affect an individual. Astrology was once well accepted; there were even zodiac charts engraved in floor patterns in ancient Israel.
Some say the bible's wise men were actually astrologers and hence they followed the stars to guide them to where the savior's birth was to take place. J. Paul Getty has stated, "Millionaires don't use astrology; billionaires do." Astrology can show you the timing of events and personal compatibility.
More dating advice from YourTango:
- Ladies, You Need To Watch Out For These Online Dating Red Flags
- 7 Signs He Wants To Kiss You Right. This. Second.
- 30 Bad Relationship Habits You *Desperately* Need To Lose By Age 30