Married? Here are 4 ways to ensure that he will never cheat.
Marriage is one of life's oxymorons. It can be beautiful and fun if nurtured, but ugly and grueling if ignored. If you are married and love your husband, life and marriage, take steps to ensure that you are making every effort possible towards a fun, happy and stable marriage. You deserve it. Here are four ways to nurture your marriage and keep it affair free!
1. If you want to have a great husband, be a great wife. Lead by example. Put 100 percent into your marriage every day. Ask yourself, "How can I make my marriage better today?" If you want your husband to be your good friend, be a good friend to him. If you want him to be loyal, show him by modelling that behavior yourself. Don't flirt with others, call him at work to tell him you love him and give him a hug when you know he is having a tough day. Smooching 101: 3 Easy Steps To Becoming A Better Kisser
2. Be his friend. You've got that covered, right? Maybe it's time to make sure you do. When was the last time you had a date night together? Have you taken a vacation alone for 2 or more nights in the last year? Have you turned off the television and asked how he was? Being a friend in a marriage means more than sharing a house or children together. It means listening to and spending time with your spouse. Give him that time. He will love you all the more.
3. Be his sexual fantasy. Actually, you've pretty much got this one covered. He would not have married you otherwise. We all put on a few pounds over the years and we tend to grow a few grey hairs. But, men really don't notice this stuff as much as we do. All a husband ultimately wants is to be intimate with his wife. It is a way to show his wife how much he cares. Also, it allows him to feel connected to you on a deeper level. Is Cyber Sex Cheating?
Why not encourage this connection? Wear your favorite fragrance. Prepare a great bubble bath for two. Flirt with him and make him feel the rush of knowing someone thinks he is sexy and hot. Before you know it, you will be feeling sexy and hot too.
4. Know that you're worth it. You are worth every moment you invest in your marriage. The better your marriage, the better your life. Marriage isn't always easy, but it is always worth the effort.
More cheating advice from YourTango:
- Experts Agree: Cheating Is Not About Sex [VIDEO]
- Whaaaat? Sometimes Cheating Can Actually HELP Your Marriage
- Wait, Could Sites Like Ashley Madison Actually Benefit Women?