GET IT, GIRL.
Once you know how to strip using these incredibly powerful tips, you will have another powerful tool in your arsenal for seducing your man, keeping him attracted to you, and turning him on.
Now, before you dive right in with this sexy foreplay, here are some pointers that will make learning how to strip for your man a breeze. First, we will cover some not-so-interesting, but mega-important things you must do to prepare for stripping for your man.
1. Think about what you are going to wear.
You may immediately start thinking about the sexiest dress or outfit that you own. But the funny thing is, choosing an outfit that's both sexy and easy to remove is much more important.
For the most part, trousers are out of the equation. For every other potential item of clothing, it depends. Your best option is to simply try the outfits on that you like the most and see for yourself what's the easiest to take off while looking sexy.
2. Practice your moves beforehand.
If you've never stripped for a guy before and are quite shy about it, take baby steps, or a "dry run." Rather than telling your man about stripping for him or making it into a big occasion, try something else.
The next time you and your man are getting ready for some fun in the bed, slowly start to undress yourself in front of him. Try to maintain eye contact while you do this for as long as possible. It's not the easiest thing in the world to do, but it will help prepare you for when you actually perform a strip tease.
3. Learn how to control your nerves.
The "dry run" will help a lot for learning to get your nerves under control. But there are a few other things you can do, too:
- Practice stripping in front of a full length mirror while making eye contact with yourself. Practicing is obviously a good idea, but try and maintain eye contact with yourself, since you will be looking right at your man when stripping for him.
- Have a drink beforehand. Not two drinks, not five drinks — just one drink to help loosen you up. Your guy may actually be just as nervous or even more nervous than you. This is why it's sometimes also a good idea for your man to have a drink, too.
4. Set the mood.
Next, you need to start thinking about how to set the right mood. The first thing to think about is the music. This means that some people will prefer country music over pop music, while others will prefer rock music over electronica. The main thing is that it gives both of you good emotions to heighten the mood.
Then, think about the lighting. If you've just started learning how to strip and have never actually done it for your man, then keep the light level low with just a few candles. Yes, this will make it slightly harder for your man to see everything that you're doing, but this is a good thing; there will be less pressure on you to do everything perfectly.
Lastly, and most importantly, stripping for your man isn't supposed to be super-serious. It needs to be fun. It needs to be sexy, sultry and hot. So feel free to laugh, giggle and joke around while you're doing it.
5. Finally, get down to business.
OK, let's get to the juicy stuff. Follow these three steps and stripping for your man will be second-nature.
- Get really close to him when performing your strip tease. I don't know why, but this will make you feel a lot more comfortable. When you're far away, it will feel like he's looking at you intensely. But when you're really close-up, this feeling will almost completely vanish.
- Straddle him, since he will be sitting down for the entire duration. If you're facing him, bend over slightly and lower the top part of your body so your breasts are at eye level. Then, put your hands around his head or shoulders and pull him in so he can kiss them. If you have your back to him, try grinding on him.
- Don't worry about dancing for him. All you need to do is grind on him. Whether you have your back to him or are facing him, straddle one of his legs and use it to grind on him. The great part about this is that you don't even need to be naked. And let me tell you: no guy will ever complain about you grinding on him.
The main thing to keep in mind is that you're going to be dominant and in control. You will be doing the leading, not him.
Once you've started stripping for your man and have taken most of your clothes off (or all of them!), it's time to finish it with a bang. The hottest way to finish it off is with oral sex. How's that for a strip tease?
If you enjoyed learning these new ideas on how to please your man in the bedroom and want to take it further, then you may be interested in the powerful oral sex techniques you can learn from this tutorial video. Click here to check it out.