Once you know how to strip using these simple to follow and incredibly powerful stripping tips, then you will have another powerful tool in your arsenal for seducing your man, keeping him attracted to you, and most importantly turning him on.
(P.S. If you want to learn my best dirty talking tips & techniques for building sexual tension & turning him on, you’ll find them in this powerful video).
Now, before you dive right in, I want to give you some pointers that will make learning how to strip for your man a breeze. First, I will cover some not-so-interesting-but-mega-important things that you must do to prepare for stripping for your man.
1. What You Wear
The first thing to think about when stripping for your man is what you are going to wear. You may immediately start thinking about the sexiest dress or outfit that you own. But the funny thing is that choosing an outfit that is both sexy and easy to remove is much more important.
So for the most part, trousers are out of the question. For every other potential item of clothing, it depends. Your best option is to simply try the outfits on that you like the most and see for yourself what's the easiest to take off while looking sexy.
2. The Dry Run
If you've never stripped for a guy before and you are quite shy about it, then I advise taking baby steps, or a 'dry run' as I like to call it. So rather than telling your man about stripping for him or making it into a big occasion, I want you to try something else.
The next time you and your man are getting ready for some fun in the bed, slowly start to undress yourself in front of him. Try to maintain eye contact with your man while you do this for as long as possible. It's not the easiest thing in the world to do, but it will help to prepare you massively for when you actually perform a strip tease.
3. How To Control Your Nerves
The 'dry run' will help a lot for learning to get your nerves under control. There are a few other things you can do too.
- Practice stripping in front of a full length mirror while making eye contact with yourself. Practicing is obviously a good idea. But I want you to try and maintain eye contact with yourself as you will looking right at your man when actually stripping for him.
- Try having a drink beforehand. Not 2 drinks, not 5 drinks, just one drink to help loosen you up.
- Your guy may actually be just as nervous or even more nervous than you. This is why sometimes it's also a good idea for your man to have a drink also.
By the way, if you want to learn how to give your man an incredible blowjob, with examples, then you might want to check out this tuturial video.
4. Setting The Mood
Next, you need to start thinking about how to set the right mood for when you strip for your guy. The first thing to think about is the music. If you are both into a particular type of music, that gives both you and your man good emotions, then use that. This means that some people will prefer country music over pop music, while others will prefer rock music over electronica.
The main thing is that it gives both of your good emotions to heighten the mood.
Next, think about the lighting. If you have just started learning how to strip and have never actually done it for your man, then I'd advise you keep the light level low with just a few candles. Yes, this will make it slightly harder for your man to see everything that you're doing, but this is a good thing as it means that there is less pressure on you to do everything perfectly.
Lastly and most importantly, stripping for your man is not supposed to be super serious. Most importantly, it needs to be fun. After that it needs to be sexy, sultry and hot. So feel free to laugh, giggle and joke around while you're doing it for your man.
5. How To Strip For A Guy - 3 Simple Steps
Ok, let's get to the juicy stuff! All you need to do is follow these 3 simple steps and stripping for your man will be a breeze.
1) Get really close to your man when performing your strip tease. I do not know why, but this will make you feel a lot more comfortable when stripping for him. When you are far away, it will feel like he is looking at you intensely. But when you are really close up this feeling will almost completely vanish.
2) Your man is going to be sitting down for the entire duration of your striptease, so he will be either sitting on a bed or on a chair/couch. You should be so close to him that you are practically straddling him.
If you are facing him, then you just need to bend over slightly, lower the top part of your body so that your breasts are at eye level. Then put your hands around his head or shoulders and pull him in so he can kiss them.
If you have your back to him, then try grinding on him. It's really that simple
3) Don't worry about dancing for him. All you need to do is grind on him. Whether you have your back to him or are facing him, straddle one of his legs and use it to grind on him and get yourself off. The great part about this is that you don't even need to be naked. And as a guy writing this, let me tell you...no guy will ever complain about you grinding on him!
The main thing to keep in mind is that you are going to be quite dominant and in control when doing a strip tease for your man. You will be doing the leading, not him.
6. Finishing It Off Right!
Once you've started stripping for your man and have taken most of your clothes off (or all of them!), then it's time to finish it with a bang. The hottest way to finish it off is with a blowjob or some really hot sex. If you want to know the best way to give your man a mind blowing blow job, then you may want to take a look at this kind of explicit blowjob tutorial video. You'll learn a lot.
More sex coach advice from YourTango: