Learning how to be good in bed is a lot easier than you think. You don't need to turn into some crazy pornstar or a crazed nut in order to please you man in bed and both have a good time. Getting just a few of the following things right will help you become great in bed.
(P.S. If you want to learn my best dirty talking tips & techniques for building sexual tension & turning him on, you’ll find them in this powerful video)
More from YourTango: The Cowgirl: How To Ride Your Man With Supreme Confidence
An Open Mind - The quickest way to get good in bed is to approach it with an open mind. Having an open mind will make everything much easier for you. So if you aren't naturally open minded, then there is a few things that you can do to expand your horizons....
- Read some erotica. Seriously! Reading erotica has so many benefits that people never seem to talk talk about. The first is that it can be very entertaining. The second is that you may discover things that turn you on, but you have never considered before.
- Realize that other people probably have the same fantasies as you do. If you've ever read Nancy Friday's, My Secret Garden, then you'll realize just how normal it is to have fantasies and desires that most people don't ever talk about.
- Be willing to try new things. Now, I'm not saying that you should be willing to do things that you are not comfortable with. But you should be willing to try new things that people suggest to you, even if they aren't your cup of tea.
Blow Jobs Never Go Out Of Fashion - Have you ever met a guy who hates getting a blowjob? It's never going to happen because guys love getting blow jobs! So if you want to learn how to be good in bed, then you need to learn how to give your man a great blow job. That's exactly why I created this very detailed blowjob video. In the meantime, here are some quick tips to get you up to speed:
More from YourTango: Sex Ed: How To Use A Vibrator For Maximum (Self) Pleasure
- Don't worry about taking his penis really deep. Deeper does not mean better for your man. Remember what I just said about the top of his penis? It's the most sensitive part, so you really only need to take the first two inches into your mouth.
- Use your tongue. Don't just take his penis in and out of your mouth. Make sure to use your tongue to massage it, lick it, caress it and play with it. This will make your blowjob way more fun for your man.
More how to turn a guy on advice from YourTango
- 26 Dirty Things To Say To A Guy
- What Really Turns Guys On
- 17 Dirty Talk Phrases To Build Sexual Tension