If you're a guy lacking the skills to meet your dream girl, fear not!
Sometimes guys get a reputation for always wanting to play the field—even when we're in good company--and who are we to fight biology? That said, the truth is the vast majority of men really do want to find the woman of their dreams, the love of their lives, "the one." It's just that, for some guys, the process of finding her, approaching her and talking with her seems unthinkable. To ease their quest and help guys everywhere get what they want, I've come up with seven sure-fire ways to find her, meet her and talk to her!
• Talk to lots of women. The first step to meeting your dream woman is to understand exactly what you want. You can only do this by talking to lots of women and learning which qualities are important to you.
• Learn from every relationship. A bad relationship is not a waste of time. Every relationship should give you a better idea of what you want and what you don't want in your ideal woman. Spend some time thinking about this every time you break up with someone.
• When you know what the woman of your dreams is like, think about what kind of man you need to become. It's fine having high standards in mind for your woman...but try and see things from her perspective. Do you have what it takes to keep her? Are you interesting enough, cool enough, fun enough? If the answer might be no, take some action. Whether it is fixing up your fashion, taking dance lessons or evening classes. A Single Girl's Wish List: 7 Must-Haves For Mr. Right
• Think like your dream girl. What kind of places would she go to, what hobbies would she have and what kind of approach would she respond to? If you want a professional woman with a good job, she's more likely to be in after-work bars or lunchtime sandwich shops near offices than raving at 3am on a Friday night.
• Get into the right social circles to interact with these ladies more often. The easiest way to meet models is to make friends with male models, with the bookers, with the designers. As well as having plenty of introductions, you'll have a better understanding of their world and be able to talk with them more easily. Of course your ideal girl is unlikely to be a model, so think about the social circles that your dream girl will likely be in and get yourself into them.
• Become a Yes-Man. Invited to a house party, but you're tired? Say yes. Invited on a weekend trip with some buddies but think it'll be a little too expensive? Say yes. Life-changing moments happen at the most unexpected times. One thing you can count on is that staying at home is the best way to assure a lack of social opportunities. Put yourself out there as much as possible and start to say "yes!" 5 Ways Friends Can Help You Get Over Your Ex
• Don't blow it. What I've learned from my own experience and from the thousands of guys who've learned these tried and true techniques is if I meet my dream girl, I'll have a very good chance of getting her on a date, and from there, a good chance of getting into a relationship...and from there of not getting dumped! As always, you stand the best chance when you are prepared. Study the material in The Natural, get your skills up, round off your weaknesses and present your best possible self...because you might not get a second chance at the woman of your dreams.
By incorporating these tips into your game plan, you're sure to find the process a whole less stressful, more enjoyable, and best of all, very successful! 10 Tips For Finding Love In the New Year
Richard La Ruina founded PUATraining.com in 2007 and leads bootcamps around the world that help men gain the skills and confidence they need to attract and approach women. His first book, THE NATURAL: How to Effortlessly Attract the Women You Want has just been published.