You’re going to discover some crucial secrets that will finally set you free, including:
3 simple steps to stop the frustration and lonliness and get on the fast track to attracting love.
You'll get access to the "Attract Love in 5 Steps" class - at no cost.
You’ll discover the one & only reason most women (and men) continue to struggle and have dismal love lives–year after year.
If you want to be one of the handful of women who seem to have a magic secret to…
Attract only quality men whom seem to be impossible to find by most women.
Always get their relationships to go from casual to committed effortlessly.
Avoid going on dead-end dates or suffering from dating burnout.
Are 100% confident in their love lives, with men and the choices they make.
Enjoy long-term relationships full of passion, mind-blowing sex and companionship.
If you want these things, then you're in right place. I wrote this article for you.
A few years ago, on December 31st, I stopped dating and did 5 simple things… 35 days later my one-in-seven-billion man literally walked into my life. I’m not telling you all of this to brag. What I want you to focus on is that fact that there is no such thing as luck or things "just happening." People who enjoy a passionate love life, abundance of money and career success actually do something to attract it. Some very specific things.
You may not have never heard of some of this stuff. It may even be the complete opposite of what you’ve read or heard, but don’t let that stop you from trying it. If you keep doing the same things you’ve been doing your love life will be worse than it is now (if you even have one). It’s time to try something new!I want you to have freedom and choices when it comes to your personal and love life. Let me share exactly what you need to do today to get on the fast track to a hot, passionate love life!Did you know that ALL single women looking for love are in one of 4 'phases' that is ruining their love lives (and they don’t even know it)?
Day by day, you are building up (or lowering) your value in the eyes of everyone you come in contact with. The length of time doesn't matter. It could be 5 minutes, 5 hours, 5 days or 5 years. Online or offline.
There are plenty of wasy amazing women show up as low value in their daily lives. Here are six of them.
6 Low Value ... Read more
"The whole "bad girl" thing allows me to mess up sometimes. And I have freedom to say more of what I want to."
Being a good girl has high costs:
you don't say what you really want to say
you say yes when you want to say no (and no when you want to say yes)
you wait too long to break up ... Read more
Appearances aren't everything, but discerning women know it sure gets your stiletto in the door. One of the things I like most about living in Italy is the fashion. A stroll down any street will convert even the biggest fashion skeptic into a lover of moda.
Ready to stand out as a woman of unique style and sophistication – from head to foot ... Read more
2. Chris Martin: Who cares if he is reportedly loved up with Jennifer Lawrence as his first post-Gwynnie romance? He is a singer and a songwriter, and he is a true musical talent. Just like Mimi. Duet, anyone?
6. Lenny Kravitz: The singer (and her Precious co-star) is a stylish, snazzy dresser and a huge talent. Don't act like you can't picture him and Mimi holding hands while sunning themselves on a yacht or holding onto one another while cruising down a street on a moped in downtown NYC.
8. Usher: Imagine the beautiful music that Mimi and Usher would make? Swoon. Knees weak. We can't even. The R&B world would stop spinning on its axis. Their duet "How Much" was incredible, and we need more. Especially a ballad!
9. Prince Harry: He is British royalty. She is American — make that global— pop music royalty. The Prince and The Queen. It'd be like a fairytale. There'd be no better cougar than Mariah Carey, either!
10. Robin Thicke: Could Carey help him mend his broken heart after the split with Paula Patton? Lord knows his creepy Patton-centric album Paula flopped, as did her Me. I Am Mariah ... The Elusive Chanteuse, so this could be a personal and professional pick me up for both singers. Redemption!
1. Marc Anthony: A diva war might ensue over this, but Mimi could totally hook up with J. Lo's ex. They both have twins! Come on! Monroe, Moroccan, Max and Emme play dates would be rad. Bring it.