Here are 25 common eating tips that successful fat-burners follow consistently:
1. Make the commitment to change your eating habits no matter what it takes. This commitment will help you overcome the setbacks along the way.
2. Start keeping a food journal as soon as possible. Research has proven that you will have a better chance of succeeding with your nutrition plan and fat loss if you keep a food journal. By logging your actual food choices, you are holding yourself accountable throughout the day. It will help you to plan your meals better and avoid binge eating and emotional eating. You won't need to keep a food journal once you have the eating part figured out.
3. Get an accountability partner such as a spouse, friend, or personal trainer. You can challenge each other to make good food choices.
4. Add healthy foods to your menu that you like. You are more likely to stay with a menu loaded with foods you like. Replace the foods that are bad for you with healthy foods.
5. Set your daily calorie intake based on your basal metabolic rate, your activity level, and your goals. This way, you won't eat too much or too little. Maintaining the right amount of calorie deficit on most days (burning more calories than you consume) is the key to burning fat and losing weight.
6. I don't recommend any diet that omits one of the macronutrients (carbs, protein, fat). Your body's metabolism needs all 3 macronutrients to work efficiently.
More love advice from YourTango: