- If you want to be a passionate and sexy lover, be passionate and sexy in life! Live your life with wild abandon, go for what makes you happy and bring this quality to the bedroom.
- Learn to pleasure yourself and know what you want. Knowing your own body, knowing the time you need, the style you like, and what ecstasy you are capable of, will make you an empress of love. If you enter the sex act not knowing what brings you to orgasm, but hoping the man will do some magic to take you there, you are placing yourself in a weak position that will usually lead to frustration.
- Do not be afraid to say what you need, and fully expect to give it to yourself first. Do you want to be touched just so on your clitoris? Be the first one to do it. If you are without inhibition about it, your partner will soon catch on.
- Fantasies arise from different aspects of yourself, and are trying to teach you something. By understanding them and acting it out as a play rather than repressing them, you can be transformed. If your fantasy will not harm yourself or another, and your partner is willing to enter into it, then it can be fun to do it with self-acceptance and playfulness.
The best position for you is, quite often, simply what feels the most comfortable. Certain positions will be less comfortable than others - sometimes being on top, sometimes being underneath. "Experiment and find out what your preference is. Don't feel locked into what's expected of you as far as top or bottom. Perhaps if you have a tilted uterus, certain positions or angles may be more comfortable," says Dr. Jane Greer, marriage and family therapist & SHRINK WRAP media commentator.
Photo: We Heart It
- 18 Ways To Keep Your Long-Term Relationship Sizzling
- 7 Obvious (But Overlooked) Ways To Fix A Very Broken Relationship
- Sorry, Unconditional Love Is Total Bullsh*t (And, Here's Why)
- Put The iPhone DOWN! 4 Ways Technology Is Killing Your Marriage
- Cindy And Beyoncé Are FLAWED? Uh, NO! But Your Thinking Sure Is!