Individuals with high self-confidence and self-esteem have great success in life!
Success in life, friendship, business, family dynamics and spiritual growth has self-confidence and self-esteem at the foundation. People who have a confidence in their personal worth seem to be magnets for success and happiness everywhere they go.
As parents and caring adults, you will want to share methods and techniques to build self-confidence with the young people in your circle of influence. One of the most important part of teaching a life-skill is to improve the concept in our own lives. Here are three more tips to help build self-esteem and self-confidence in your kids: Hell Yeah! 4 Tips To Feel Better About Your Body THIS SECOND
- Teach Them to Think for Themselves. If you continually tell your children what to do and how to do it, they will be looking outward for direction and not learn to trust their intuition. For every situation, there are at least 5 different and correct solutions. If we always want things "our way" they will stop trying to find creative solutions. Critical thinking and problem-solving ability are going to be more and more important in the new economy. Those who enter the world of work will need "soft skills" of interpersonal communication and to be able to build teamwork and cooperation.
- Give Them Roots. Much of our identity comes from the family stories and the foundation of ethics and standards that make us who we are. We are a storytelling and story-gathering species. This is a crucial difference that separates us from the rest of the animal kingdom. We can remember, process and pass on information to the next generation. All of us hunger to belong to a "tribe" who love and accept us. By sharing the heritage, history and cultural background, we give them roots and wings. If you need guidance on gathering, recording or telling stories, you will want to go to http://www.MontanaStoryKeepers.com
- Good Posture Shows Confidence. People with slumped shoulders and lethargic movements display a lack of self-confidence. Verbal communication is the language of information. Non-verbal or body communication is the language of relationships. People who slouch indicate they aren't enthusiastic about what they're doing and they don't consider themselves important. By practicing good posture, you'll automatically feel more confident. Stand up straight, keep your head up and make eye contact. You'll make a positive impression on others and instantly feel more alert and empowered. Nonverbal Cues That Your Date Is Into You
We have a strong identification with our bodies. However, it is amazing to see the effects of our inner thoughts on our outer appearance. To develop high levels of self-confidence and self-esteem it is important to integrate the body and spirit in order to have success in life.
- Do you find yourself drawn towards those who have good posture and non-verbal communication which indicates self-esteem and self-confidence?
- When you hear family stories that exhibit courage and confidence, does it encourage your self-esteem?
- Do you like to work with those who are critical thinkers? Do you find them to excel in leadership roles?
You will want to claim your powerful eBook filled with encouraging words at http://www.judyhwright.com
Be sure to check out a new book about resiliency at http://www.bouncebackperson.com
© Judy Helm Wright ">http://www.judyhwright.com