Body language reveals our true feelings, and your relationship partner has no trouble with picking up on this physical queue. But what does your body language say while you are sleep? Are there sleeping positions that will excite the man of your dreams? In sleep, we are our most honest, vulnerable selves and certain sleep positions can immediately evoke sensual thoughts and pleasures. Let’s take a look at seven positions that are sure to have your man wanting nothing more than to be between the sheets with you!
7) Eye See You: This position occurs when you and your man face each other, seemingly gazing into each others’ eyes, even in sleep. This position allows for the two of you to touch all or some of the front of each other’s bodies. You have access to touch each other with your feet, legs, knees, torso and chest. This position is enjoyed by men because they can easily keep an eye on you, making sure that everything remains alright through your sleep.
More from YourTango: Is ABC Scandal’s Olivia Pope a Cheater or Opportunist?
6) Cuddly-Wuddly: In this position your man lays on his back facing up, and your head is rested on his chest or shoulder. This cuddle position is very intimate, allowing him the option to place his arms around you in a protective manner. Men are turned on by the fact that the two of you are so close, and that you feel comfortable enough to nestle in his arms and allow him to protect you.
5) Backwards Bear: In this position you and your man sleep side-by-side, each curled up with each other in the fetal position. You have your man fully cupped around the back of his body. This position excites men because everything touches; your chest to his back, your legs to his legs and your arms wrapped around him. This also gives you the chance to hug him with all of your might…it tickles!
4) Forward Bear: In a reversal of positions Forward Bear switches the roles of the man and woman. This time it is the man that is fully cupped around the back of your body. This position is very steamy because in most cases, his car is parked right onto your driveway! This position is not only intimately enticing, but it also allows your man to have a sense of security knowing that he has you protected in his arms.
3) Twister Snore: Although not particularly easy to pull off, this position is when both you and your man lay interconnected. You and your man completely wrap yourselves around one another with legs and arms. This sleeping position is truly enjoyable because it adds a very intimate social aspect. You and your man get to bond face to face, literally, while cuddling the night through.
2) Pillow Fluffy: In this position, you lay on your back facing up and your man rests his head onto your chest. Men love this sleeping position and swear that your pair or natural pillows are far more comfortable than any tempur-pedic!
More from YourTango: How Men Really Feel About The Infamous One-Night Stand
More Juicy Content From YourTango: