English is definitely not known for its sensual sounds. Predominantly Germanic roots have created a language that's sometimes a little rough on the ears. When combined with truly heinous pick up lines, the sounds go from bad to worse. Nobody wants to hear that!
Spanish, though—the syllables and syntax of this sexy tongue can make even the worst pick up lines sound beautiful and elegant. You'd be surprised what you'll listen to when the words are Latin-based and oh-so smooth.
Just check out these 10 examples.
- "Buenas piernas, ¿qué hora abren?" What's truly "buena" here is how good this sounds. You'd be lulled right in by the dude who's actually saying, "Nice legs. What time do they open?"
- "Puedo tener su número? He perdido la mía." You'll be scribbling down your digits in no time when your Spanish suitor asks if he can have your number because he lost his.
- "Vienes aquí a menudo?" This might be your first time in the place, but when a man melodically asks you if you come here often, you'll be willing to guarantee a return trip there—soon.
- "La única cosa que no me quitaré usted es mis ojos." The “única cosa” you’ll want is for this potential Latin lover to tell you again the only thing he won’t take off you is his eyes.
- "¿Te has perdido? El cielo está lejos de aquí..." You'll find yourself lost in the sexy speaking of a guy who's asked you if you're lost because heaven is far away from here.
- "Quisiera utilizar sus muslos como orejeras." Whether or not it's winter, you just might agree to this request when a handsome Spaniard says, "I'd like to use your thighs as earmuffs."
- "¿Puedo tener direcciones a tu corazón?" Your "corazón" will beat a little faster as you happily agree to give this charming fellow the directions to your heart.
- "¿Hace calor aquí, o es apenas usted?" Your Hispanic pursuer will surely have you fanning yourself when he asks you the classic question, "Is it hot in here, or is it just you?"
- "Te pareces a mi próxima novia." You won't have a care about your appearance when this man speaks, even though he's really telling you that you look like his next girlfriend.
- "Eres tan dulce, que me estás dando una cavidad." A dental condition never sounded as good as when a suave Latino said, "You're so sweet, you're giving me a cavity."