1. Custom Kisses Remove the little slips of paper from a half dozen Hershey’s Kisses and replace them with your own slips of paper, each listing one thing you love about your partner. Our 2 Favorites: Food & Sex
2. Mystery Kisses Stop by the store and pick up 5 pieces of candy with distinctly different flavors. Think of ones like butterscotch, peppermint, root beer barrels, watermelon Jolly Ranchers, lemon drops, and well, you get the idea. Later on, when you're alone, have your spouse sit down and close their eyes. Unwrap the first piece of candy and suck on it until the flavor has saturated your mouth. Take it out and give them a big French kiss! Can they guess the flavor? If they guess every one right they win... a kiss!
3. Strawberry and Chocolate Surprise Buy some strawberries and a few bars of your spouse's favorite chocolate on the way home from work to surprise them after dinner with chocolate-dipped strawberries! Melt the chocolate in a double boiler or by boiling water in a large pot and setting a bowl (with chocolate) inside to keep the chocolate from burning. Coat the strawberries and let cool, or just take the bowl of melted chocolate to the couch and feed them to each other freshly-dipped. Four Red-Hot Recipes From An Aphrodisiac Cookbook
4. Their Favorite Ice Cream Hide a pint of plain Haagen Dazs in the freezer and a few of your partner's favorite candy bars elsewhere. After dinner let them have fun creating their dream flavors Cold Stone-style with chopped-up Butterfingers, Snickers, M&M's, or whatever!
5. After Dinner Menu After finishing up with dinner and the dishes, present your spouse with a menu for the evening’s entertainment. Design the menu to look like a real one and print it out with items for different "courses". For example:
- Appetizer: kissing, cuddling, tickling
- Entree: romantic movie of their choice, music by the fire, board games, moonlit walk
- Dessert: massage, candlelit bath, or fantastic sex! Think Your Way To Better Sex
They can only choose one item from each course—don't be greedy!
Go ahead, stop by the store and pick up some little goodies and spice things up tonight! A special thanks to David Hail of HotDateIdeas.com for sharing these great ideas!
More Juicy Content From YourTango: