David Steele is making a profound impact for coaches, therapists, the media, clients and those seeking to make conscious life partner choices around the world. As a subject matter expert and author, the cornerstones that are the foundation David’s worldwide contributions include:
* Serving as chief ambassador and member support officer for 450+ members and clients of the Relationship Coaching Institute;
* Guiding coaches, therapists, and those aspiring to careers in either arena as a sought-after speaker, trainer, and workshop leader on practice building, honoring three decades of thought leadership in the field and his newest book From Therapist to Coach: Leveraging Your Clinical Expertise to Build a Thriving Coaching Practice - published in March 2011 by John Wiley & Sons Inc. ;
* Unabashed advocate of helping professionals earning six and seven figures while making a significant difference in the world as a popular speaker, coach and consultant on innovative marketing and practice building, and with his latest book The Million Dollar Private Practice: How to Build a Highly Successful Business That Makes a Difference- published 2012 by John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
* Offering relationship expertise and perspectives to the media, based on lessons shared in his book and related programs Conscious Dating: Finding the Love of Your Life in Today’s World ;
* Co-author (with wife Darlene Steele) of the ground-breaking best-seller Radical Marriage: Your Relationship as Your Greatest Adventure ;and
David welcomes speaking invitations, media interviews, quantity book purchases, and other opportunities that allow him to fulfill his life mission to vastly improve the success rate of committed relationships worldwide.
|I offer my services||Telephone|
Via a webcam
|Licence information||Expiration 3/31/17|
The Million Dollar Private Practice: Using Your Expertise to Build a Business That Makes a Difference
Broaden your professional horizons, expand the scope of your ...
From Therapist to Coach: How to Leverage Your Clinical Expertise to Build a Thriving Coaching Practice
Praise for From Therapist to Coach "This book is very practical ...