Do you pick up what I'm puttin' down?
When you are an introvert, there's nothing scarier than trying to use a pick up line to woo some sweetie you spot out in the wild.
But it's important, as an introvert, to be able to push past your comfort zone, and using pick up lines are definitely a way of doing that. You have in your mind a few great lines to help you talk to someone you authentically want to meet. You can even practice them, to get better at them!
Here are 26 pick up lines that are so effective and so NOT cheesy that they are guaranteed to work for you no matter how much of an introvert you might be.
Trust me, I know of what I speak.
1. What kind of drink is that?
2. I like your tattoos, I'm too much of a chicken to get one.
3. This place is so crowded!
4. Do you mind getting the bartender's attention for me?
5. Wow, I'm sorry for eavesdropping, but you are hilarious and your date clearly doesn't get it.
6. Are you on Twitter?
7. This bar is like a living Instagram filter.
8. You look JUST like 1990s Gavin Rossdale. Trust me. It's a good thing.
9. You look like you lift, let me ask you a question, which squat is the most effective?
10. I have a hard time talking to people, but I'm having a harder time NOT talking to you.
11. I hate smiling like a goofball, but I can't help it with you.
12. Do you want to get out of here and go hide under some blankets?
13. I was going to just stand here staring at my feet and wait for you to talk to me, but then I got brave.
14. That book you're reading is awesome. I'm sorry for interrupting you, but I had to say something.
15. This is me trying to pick you up. Is it working?
16. How about tomorrow we stay in and watch Netflix?
17. Hashtag you're cute.
18. If you asked me to go to a concert I'd say yes, even though I hate everything about concerts.
19. Humanity is the worst, but you seem okay.
20. I'd engage in small talk for you.
21. I couldn't help but notice you've been looking at your phone for the past hour. I find that deeply erotic.
22. Do you use gel or mousse? I'm kidding, please like me.
23. My imaginary friend bet me five dollars that I couldn't get your number.
24. Would you like to buy me a drink?
25. You remind me of David Bowie in Labyrinth. So yeah, it's amazing I can still breathe.
26. Do you know the meaning or life, or could we figure it out together over pizza?