Because douchebaggery isn’t limited to one gender.
It's hard to admit it, but girls can be just as guilty of being douchebags as guys are. While men are called f*ckboys, us girls have gained the shameful title of f*ckgirls.
Worried that you're one of the few women who holds that title? If you're doing these things, you might be a f*ckgirl:
1. Your life is all about hitting the clubs, getting bottle service, and dating arm candy guys.
Life isn't a music video, and chasing that kind of lifestyle will only lead to drama and poverty.
2. You've sent out mass texts for booty calls before.
I'm not going to judge, but this is a sign that you really don't want a relationship, and that you might even be leading men on to get laid.
3. People have accused you of treating men as ATMs.
Both men and women have a lot more to offer than just money. If money is your only criteria, you're probably a f*ckgirl.
4. You're regularly called "heartless” for the way that you treat men.
This isn't always a sign that you're a f*ckgirl, but if both men and women are telling you that you're not treating people well, you might want to listen to them.
5. Guys don't last more than a week with you before you get bored.
Once you're bored of them, you ghost them and look for someone new.
6. You've used sex as a weapon to get what you want.
This is never acceptable and it's a sign that you're being extremely manipulative. If there's anything that suggests you're a f*ckgirl, it's this.
7. You can't do cuddling.
F*cking? Yes. Cuddling? No. Cuddles don't do anything for you.
8. You ghost guys, then just call them back up when you decide you want them again.
This is a classic f*ckboy action, and if you're doing it to guys you're not much better.
9. You don't want to be seen in public with a lot of the guys you date.
C'mon, girl! If you aren't proud to be with him, why would you lead him on or sleep with him? You're better than that.
10. It's not that you don't believe in love, it's that you don't want it as part of the reason you date someone.
F*ckgirls don't date to find love, nor do they really show love. If the reason you date is to find a guy who has money, a large shlong, and the ability to give you a Pinterest-perfect life, then you might be a f*ckgirl.
11. You're cavalier about cheating on boyfriends.
This is a clear sign that you're a f*ckgirl, because only a f*ckgirl would cheat on loyal guys.
12. You're OK with being a side chick.
Once again, this kind of lack of ethics and self-centeredness is a tell-tale sign of being a f*ckgirl. Being a side chick is never a good thing, and it's something that will hurt others who don't deserve to be hurt.
13. Other girls make a point to keep their love interests away from you.
If your reputation precedes you, you're probably a f*ckgirl.
14. You openly hate men and see them as objects.
Just like f*ckboys see women as objects that give them validation, f*ckgirls objectify men by seeing them as stepping stones. If you have a natural disdain for guys and have no qualms about using them, you're a f*ckgirl.
15. You're overall more concerned with appearances than reality.
If you're chasing a Pinterest life with a guy without actually being interested in him as a person, you're a f*ckgirl.