Every marriage is different, and while you may think you know what marriage looks like, you may be surprised — even if you're married yourself.
1. Reverse psychology works every time.
Not realizing that "Do you want some ice cream?" actually means "I want ice cream and I want you to get it for me." #MarriedPeopleIssues
— Hawk (@hawk2973) July 30, 2015
2. Wives always know where those socks are hiding.
Sorry. I was late because I had to find all the things that were in plain sight for my husband #MarriedPeopleIssues
— thesweezy (@swee1987) January 12, 2016
3. Sometimes it's just easier for wives to cook.
4. It's all fun and games until the cat takes a sh*t.
Cat purrs. "My cat" Cat frolics. "My cat" Cat misses litter tray. "Your cat" #MarriedPeopleIssues
— Mike Lloyd (@DrMikeLloyd) January 9, 2016
5. Husbands know how to avoid laundry as long as possible.
— Laur_ren (@londonsma) January 9, 2016
6. Marriage is a back-and-forth of deciding what to do on weekends.
— Pej A. (@pazarm) January 8, 2016
7. Laziness is at the root of "til death do us part."
— Katie Massa Kennedy (@katiemassa) July 31, 2015
8. There are only two options when fighting over the comforter.
Either being a cover thief or a freezing victim, every night. #MarriedPeopleIssues
— $uzy McCann (@Suzy_J_) August 3, 2015
9. Get used to checking things multiple times.
10. Marriage is nothing without a little healthy competition.
You maintain a silent competition to see who the dog loves more. #MarriedPeopleIssues
— Judge You Harshly™ (@JudgeYouHarshly) July 30, 2015
11. Frozen is the #1 marriage destroyer.
— Katherine (@brightflashes) July 30, 2015
12. Things you do during sex sometimes get confused with every day conversation.
I'm not moaning, I'm talking to you #MarriedPeopleIssues
— Derryn Jackson (@Derryn_Jackson) July 31, 2015