Let's get rowdy.
First and foremost, let's state the obvious: Ronda Rousey is the best.
On top of being an undefeated fighter, she's both a tough cookie and a smart one. She doesn't just defeat her opponents in the ring, she also kicks ass and takes names outside of it, too. Ronda Rousey epitomizes being a badass: Brilliant, strong, witty, classy, and, yes, beautiful. Here are just a few reasons why we have such a huge girl crush on Rowdy Ronda (because, honestly, it's impossible to list them all).
1. Ronda Rousey gets even in the best way. Ronda Rousey's most recent opponent, Beth Correia, told press she hopes Rousey won't kill herself after their match. While that would be tacky in any context, it's even worse when you know that Rousey lost her biological father to suicide as a child ... and Correia knew damn well what she was doing. How did Rousey get her revenge? Oh, you know, by knocking Correia out in 34 seconds.
2. She plays well with others. Namely, The Rock, who once fought Earth. Is there any other team more guaranteed to win?
3. Ronda Rousey called out known wifebeater Floyd Mayweather. With so many celebrities kissing this guy's ass, it's nice to know she kicked it — both in terms of her ESPYs victory and with her brilliant commentary.
4. Ronda Rousey embraces her beauty and actively seeks to change unhealthy, unrealistic standards. Let's face it, there's way more to her than a pretty face — but jeez, is that face pretty. Rousey wants women to be celebrated for more than just looking good, but also for being healthy and strong. She does all of that in spades:
5. Ronda Rousey is empowering to us all ... if we deserve it. Rousey works hard and celebrates women who do the same. Listen to her talk about DNBs (Do Nothin' B*tches) and how she's anything BUT.
Slay, queen. Slay.