Spot freakin' on.
Everyone always assumes that the older they get, the easier it'll be to track their finances. Right? RIGHT? But the sad thing is the way you handle your money in your 20s isn't that much different from how you'll deal with it in your 30s.
In fact, once you hit your 30s, you'll most likely still be atoning for financial faux pas that you rushed into when you were younger — like that credit card you signed up for that you know you didn't need but wanted it anyway.
1. This is possibly the realest thing we've ever read.
2. It doesn't matter how old you are; credit cards WILL catch you slipping.
3. Sigh. If only you knew the truth, young padawan.
4. That interest will always catch up to you in the end.
5. This one's easy: If a sale looks like it's too good to be true, it is.
H/T: The Washington Post